Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, part deux

JonCon's Red Beard

I confess I find the funko-pop figures ugly and do not want to have any.

Tom is serving a good cause atm :D long may he prosper

I also confess I am not sure I remember what Tom is doing right now. :blushing: Is he with Lady Stoneheart?

Eeeh gads, forum games invasion! :o :P

We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we didn't bring any bubble gum.

Confession, Bran is the only Stark whos fate i actually care about. The others can get flayed alive, and i wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Inb4 someone makes a new "who do you look like" thread within the next 24 hours and all the sudden some new user with a stag avatar talks about how much he looks like Stannis while linking a picture of a babyfaced Hispanic kid with glasses.

^ If you don't get this ref you're not OG

Inb4 someone makes a new "who do you look like" thread within the next 24 hours and all the sudden some new user with a stag avatar talks about how much he looks like Stannis while linking a picture of a babyfaced Hispanic kid with glasses.

Ah the good old days, makes me down right nostalgic Ren. I'm Walrus, if you didn't recognize me. :P

Sup

Good to see you, Ren! Still hanging on in there?

Confession: I used to find Areo Hotah boring, but now I picture him as Idris Elba, and everything he does has become so much more awesome.

Confession: I still picture Dorkstar as Dorkstar, and everything he does is as embarrassing as ever.

Edited for colour.

This^

Heh, I'm posting again.

So, some confessions:

1) I'm not really excited for TWOW any more. I'll pre-order it as soon as it's on Amazon, and I'll read it pretty quick once it's out, but to be honest, right now, it's pretty much "meh."

2)Even if anything (you know what) 'spoils' the ending of the books, it's not going to bother me all that much, because I'll still enjoy the journey. Having said that, I'd rather have the books spoiled precisely than imprecisely, which is going to be the thing that I find most irritating in the show.

3)I'm more interested in the fates of the more minor characters among my favourites (Arianne, Meera, Asha, etc.) than I am in the fates of major characters, at the moment.

4) I'm glad to see these threads back again, but I was mostly motivated to post by seeing some old friends in here.

Bonus: The more time passes, the more I love Roose.

omg hey Abs of Steel!

I also agree with your Bonus.

I agree with everybody who said Jojenpaste is a silly theory.

Also I really do not care about Fat Walda one way or another.

I also have no idea why I am posting in this part of the forum all of a sudden.

You are posting here because you cannot resist the allure of Florina! :P j/k Boredom does things.

hue! :V

Ah the good old days, makes me down right nostalgic Ren. I'm Walrus, if you didn't recognize me. :P

Oh sweet Gerd.

I confess that im now a bit salty that Idris Elba is not Areo Hotah cuz i have the biggest crush on Idris Elba, and i kinda dig Areo Hotah. But Idris is too busy being Heimdall and possible Bond so its all good.

I confess that the idea of Darkstar not being in the show, is a very sad one. I was kinda rooting for it.

I also confess that i can really only remember what major characters are doing right now.

I confess that the more time that passes, the less angry i get at Dany.

omg hey Abs of Steel!

I also agree with your Bonus.

Haha, hey Flo!

Good to see you around! I do confess that I still miss good old Dancing Snape though!

Agreed. I confess that I've spent too much time on Imgur, so now whenever Dany does something annoying/facepalm-worthy all I can think is "Dany pls."

I also confess that [gulp] I always liked Dany up until near the end of her story so far (the Quentyn thing) which really disappointed me on her behalf. I wouldn't have cared as much if I didn't like Dany.

You are posting here because you cannot resist the allure of Florina! :P j/k Boredom does things.

I confess that im now a bit salty that Idris Elba is not Areo Hotah cuz i have the biggest crush on Idris Elba, and i kinda dig Areo Hotah. But Idris is too busy being Heimdall and possible Bond so its all good.

I confess that the idea of Darkstar not being in the show, is a very sad one. I was kinda rooting for it.

I also confess that i can really only remember what major characters are doing right now.

Of course. I am following you around the forum, obviously, and now I have been found out. :P

I confess that I think Areo Hotah is the most boring character from the books and this has not changed since he first appeared as a POV.

Edited your colouring there.

Less angry at Dany? What has happened? :P

Can't wait for Roose to die

Same here. If he could take Ramsay with him, all the better.

Confession

I have tried to bait IRL book readers (who are entirely disinterested) to defend Robbs admonishment of Edmure after the battle of Stone Mill. I do this so I can tell them all the reasons THEY ARE WRONG.

I confess that I agree, but that after a few specific threads on the issue, I never want to think about it ever again. :lol:

I confess, I listen to the Ketchup song whenever I watch the scene where Ned gets beheaded.

I got your back bro, I gotchyo back.

This is why you're my homie leap, you're my brother in all but blood.

Confession, Sansa is still just a teenaged girl way out of her depth, and will in no way become a master manipulator in the space of two books, in my opinion.

I confess that im not arsed at how the show carries on, cuz im gonna watch it anyway. That the only real complaint is that i likely wont get to see the Shy Maid. I can totally deal with the lack of Lady Stoneheart and even Arianne. But cutting the Shy Maid and those guys therein just....man.

Of course. I am following you around the forum, obviously, and now I have been found out. :P

I confess that I think Areo Hotah is the most boring character from the books and this has not changed since he first appeared as a POV.

Edited your colouring there.

Less angry at Dany? What has happened? :P

Same here. If he could take Ramsay with him, all the better.

lel. I like Areo cuz hes like the total fly on the wall. Thats kinda cool. Id trade him for Arianne in the show tho.

harrrrr color change.

Im just bored with being mad at Dany for being dumb. If she womans up and starts spitting fire at things, im probably gonna have a lot of fun with her.

I love Roose and Ramsay, but yes, they need to go and stay go and im rooting for a very bloody, glorious exit.

I got your back bro, I gotchyo back.

:rolleyes:

You are a faithful man, Wally. I lost that faith long ago ...

indeed but I'm gonna watch every second of it

I confess part of me is rooting for the White Walkers at this point okay Rickon first then The White Walkers :drunk:

Archived