Big Spoiler in AWOIAF

elliebigga

I noticed this awhile ago and have not seen it mentioned here but George has left a obvious clue which will probably ruin some people theories.

There are only two characters from a ASOIAF who are not mentioned or described in the book AT ALL " A World of Ice and Fire " except for the Targaryen and Stark family tree which just features names and no information. Although not mentioned they still have a full size portrait of themselves, the only other person in the book to also have full size portrait is Aegon the Conqueror one the most important people in ASOIAF history we also have a full size portrait of Daemon Targaryen offering up his crown to Viserys 1, who featured heavily in the Dance of Dragons and Duncan the Tall and Lord Lyonel Baratheon before there battle of single combat which led to the north of Robert and Stannis 's grandmother

These characters are Daenerys Targaryen who is seen with all three dragons in what looks like Dothraki wear a bra,sandals and half a skirt (must be hot), the picture is described as " Dragons reborn? " and Jon Snow holding long claw with Ghost in his traditional Night's Watch wear fur and gloves (must be cold) who are both mentioned by name " Jon Snow and Ghost " just so we the reader are clear who he is.

These two pictures basically at the end of the book are separated by 7 pages (i don't know if that was on purpose i.e 7 gods) and when looked at together Daenery's background is the desert reminiscent of Fire as Jon is surrounded by snow similarly hinting at Ice which i guessing Geogre is making very clear if it was not clear enough that these characters are very important and I'm 95% sure they will survive the book (can never be a 100% with George)

I noticed this awhile ago and have not seen it mentioned here but George has left a obvious clue which will probably ruin some people theories.

There are only two characters from a ASOIAF who are not mentioned or described in the book AT ALL " A World of Ice and Fire " except for the Targaryen and Stark family tree which just features names and no information. Although not mentioned they still have a full size portrait of themselves, the only other person in the book to also have full size portrait is Aegon the Conqueror one the most important people in ASOIAF history we also have a full size portrait of Daemon Targaryen offering up his crown to Viserys 1, who featured heavily in the Dance of Dragons and Duncan the Tall and Lord Lyonel Baratheon before there battle of single combat which led to the north of Robert and Stannis 's grandmother

These characters are Daenerys Targaryen who is seen with all three dragons in what looks like Dothraki wear a bra,sandals and half a skirt (must be hot), the picture is described as " Dragons reborn? " and Jon Snow holding long claw with Ghost in his traditional Night's Watch wear fur and gloves (must be cold) who are both mentioned by name " Jon Snow and Ghost " just so we the reader are clear who he is.

These two pictures basically at the end of the book are separated by 7 pages (i don't know if that was on purpose i.e 7 gods) and when looked at together Daenery's background is the desert reminiscent of Fire as Jon is surrounded by snow similarly hinting at Ice which i guessing Geogre is making very clear if it was not clear enough that these characters are very important and I'm 95% sure they will survive the book (can never be a 100% with George)

Artwork in AWoIaF is non-canonical . It may have clues but it's no proof of some theories.

Umm, lots of other characters from the main series are also in various other drawings... Off the top of my head I'm fairly sure Arya and Tyrion both have pictures.

I guess titling chapters after characters is some kind of spoiler that they're important?

I thought this to but they aren't Robert and Tywin have pictures though they are quite small no one else from Game of Thrones are seen it wouldn't usually be important but its a history book supposedly these characters don't effect anything in the book there is no reason for there pictures especially one so big

I missed the Tyrion picture, where is that?

It's possible it was a spoiler thrown in.

I definitely believe the story is about Jon & Dan. I realise it's more complex than this, but in the end my personal belief is The Song of Ice & Fire is a Song of Jon & Dany.

Jon is half fire. When Mel starts up the fire magic to resurrect him that fire is going to come out.

Archived