What is really annoying you today? v.3.0

Bluetiger

Hey wait a second, don't your friends say you look like the Catwoman in that poster which is now your avi ? If so, you're perfect then !

What's annoying me ? Passwords. Nowadays, goddamn passwords require you to include one letter, one number, one sign, one zodiac sign, one letter in mandarin, one colour, your grandmother's maiden name, the first letter of the state you reside in etc. WTF ?

first - i agree the pic has a catwoman feel but since i seen theda's fb avi i get it...still had to google to know tankgirl in all her glorious tankgirlness

second - i completely concur that passwords are the bane of society...wanted to change my name the other day but my board password has left the building...which sucks since "Lord UnderBoob" is a board name for the ages!!!!

:smoking:

Even more annoying than passwords is the security clearence codes that are just random nonsense no sane person can type in right. What's the point?

And rocky, what's in a name man ? We all know you're the Lord Underboob. You always were (that sounds creepy out of context, right ?)

Also like I said , Darude - Sandstorm jokes became old the second the began -_-

Even more annoying than passwords is the security clearence codes that are just random nonsense no sane person can type in right. What's the point?

And rocky, what's in a name man ? We all know you're the Lord Underboob. You always were (that sounds creepy out of context, right ?)

Also like I said , Darude - Sandstorm jokes became old the second the began -_-

i am and shall be forever more...though i am thinking of being Lord UnderBoobsniffer...just for the continuity

i am and shall be forever more...though i am thinking of being Lord UnderBoobsniffer...just for the continuity

Well LU can be your name, sniffer your title, and your signature can be an explanation to the uninitiated

Well LU can be your name, sniffer your title, and your signature can be an explanation to the uninitiated

i have made a life sniffing rocks...and must confess to having sniffed an underboob or two thousand...

so why not the combo.... perhaps i should drop the Lord...since we all know i am a sellsword for life

:cool4:

i have made a life sniffing rocks...and must confess to having sniffed an underboob or two thousand...

so why not the combo.... perhaps i should drop the Lord...since we all know i am a sellsword for life

:cool4:

Rock'NUnderboobSniffer ? Works for me !

i finish uni in 2 weeks and im not sure if finishing uni will be the cure to all my problems or the beginning of the biggest depression of my life....sure will be fun to find out !!!!

Hey there, come on now. Finishing uni or getting dream job with big pay package isn't the cure to any problem, so don't have false expectations from these actions. Instead start chalking up a plan for the next course of action , which will be a difficult process mind you, but still which will help you a lot more than going off uncharted waters and making up the course as you go ahead. Again, not everything goes according to the paln, so remeber thses are more of outlines and not rigid frameworks for you to follow.

oh i mean more than the pressure of uni won't be hanging over my shoulders every single moment so i might actually have more time to make meals and sleep better and excersise and generally be more happier and healthier....or whether i just don't even get a shitty full time retail job and just live with my nan as a parasite eating all her food and sleeping almost all day

but ...i will find out soon

EDIT: i have no expectations of a dream job lmao thats so far away from my current situations i don't even entertain the thought of it atm tbh

oh i mean more than the pressure of uni won't be hanging over my shoulders every single moment so i might actually have more time to make meals and sleep better and excersise and generally be more happier and healthier....or whether i just don't even get a shitty full time retail job and just live with my nan as a parasite eating all her food and sleeping almost all day

but ...i will find out soon

EDIT: i have no expectations of a dream job lmao thats so far away from my current situations i don't even entertain the thought of it atm tbh

Hey, you can always make your own dream job, you know :) The times we live in, the right idea done the right way can take you places. I'm gonna stop with the sermons now, or your next post in this thread might be about that annoying poster who just won't go away

lol my dream job is to be a moderately successful tv character actress but i highly doubt that will happen any time soon & you're not annoying, thanks :) i'm just being a grump

Hey, everyone knows the world needs more moderately succesful tv character actresses :) and no, you're not being grumpy

i say that as the even slightly achievable goal, in my dreams i'm a success in hollywood as a quirky british character actress like helena bonham carter lmao maybe in another lifetime

Or in this life itself ;) If there's something the world needs more than moderately successful tv character actresses, it's quirky british character actresses

My roommate, who just kindly turned to me and asked with the sweetest voice: Cannot you sleep? No, obviously I am still wide awake at this hour because it is fun feeling tired the whole day and not because your stupid light is on and your laptop is buzzing loudly! :bang:

Just do not complain about you not being able to sleep then ...

i finish uni in 2 weeks and im not sure if finishing uni will be the cure to all my problems or the beginning of the biggest depression of my life....sure will be fun to find out !!!!

No matter what else you do in your life, finishing university is an accomplishment and one to be proud of also. I was a textbook example of finishing university and not knowing what to do with my life. Life is unpredictable and good things will happen to you. Everything is easier when you have friends.

No matter what else you do in your life, finishing university is an accomplishment and one to be proud of also. I was a textbook example of finishing university and not knowing what to do with my life. Life is unpredictable and good things will happen to you. Everything is easier when you have friends.

I came so close to dropping out so many times, even if I don't get a 2:1 and feel stupid I'll at least be somewhat proud I never dropped out and for the most part, handed all my work in on time with no extensions.

I came so close to dropping out so many times, even if I don't get a 2:1 and feel stupid I'll at least be somewhat proud I never dropped out and for the most part, handed all my work in on time with no extensions.

As Woody Allen once said, 90% of life is showing up on time. Whatever else you are, Theda, you are not stupid. And yes, I am proud of you too. I know what it took for you to do what you did. :grouphug:

Just one year in and I can say how much I now admire anyone who has made it through uni. I feel worn out, and that was just my first year! Hats of to you Theda (well, I do t own a hat but so the saying goes) for making it through your degree (and coming out with a good grade, as I am sure you will!)

Archived