Name the most awesome and second most awesome things Darkstar ever did

RenlyIsNotRight

I'll start

Most Awesome: Pissing in the sands of Dorne and when being asked how his piss was, replying with "the sands were duly grateful"

Second Most Awesome: Cutting of Myrcellas ear, simply for the rage it induced over a character no one would give a fuck about other wise

The most awesome spot will of course be replaced by Darkstar shitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the series as that happens as I very much hope it will, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

First most awesome: Fading into obscurity in the winds of winter (hopefully)

Second most awesome: Being the most dangerous man in Dorne. (Of course that was only after Oberyn's death and the third most dangerous man in Dorne is probably a man who owns a dodgy meat shop)

Darkstar= That always somehow depressed rich emo kid living on the other side of the street who dyes his hair with a streak of white and is always a douche.

even his name "Darkstar" is exactly what I would imagine that emo kid's self made nickname would be

Most Awesome = Ripping off Darkwing Duck's line :lmao:

Second Most Awesome = basically saying Arthur Dayne was only great because he had the sword Dawn :rolleyes:

I agree, he is the "Most Doucheous Man in Dorne" alright!*

*(I sincerely hope Martin does something better with Darkstar's story in he future so I can bring myself to like the character more)

Most awesome: Failing to kill a little girl

Second most awesome: nothing. He did nothing before or after approaching that level of awesome.

Yeah, seriously. I like Myrcella. Fuck Darkstar.

Agree completely. Still wait for him confronting Obara and Balon with the line:"I am the bubblegum that clings to your shoe."

Heh, that would be pretty funny! Although, I have to cut Martin a little slack (hey, I like the guy - sue me). I'm sure he probably had no idea of the whole Darkwing Duck thing when he wrote the line and I certainly see what he was trying to do with it. However, as I said, I hope Martin has more and better things in store for Darkstar because so far he seems to me to be practically all reputation backed up by...very little :dunno:

Darkstar= That always somehow depressed rich emo kid living on the other side of the street who dyes his hair with a streak of white and is always a douche.

even his name "Darkstar" is exactly what I would imagine that emo kid's self made nickname would be

Yeah, seriously. I like Myrcella. Fuck Darkstar.

For inspiring a description of his hair being like "silver glacier" and "midnight black."

He kept his face clean-shaven, but his thick hair fell to his collar like a silver glacier, divided by a streak of midnight black.

Archived