Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, 3

Does anyone actually hate Bran? Some people find him boring, but I don't think people hate him. He's just a kid.

I personally don't find him boring. His ADwD chapters are particularly great.

The Bran chapters in DWD are my favourite in the book- I love the horror esque feeling they have, to me it makes Brans POV entirely unique.

Bran is my favourite.

Also, I haven't posted in a thread that was locked for length for a long, long time, and now I'm feeling disproportionately pleased. :lol:

I have an headcanon that, in a "What if?" in which the loyalists won the Rebellion, Cersei would married Jon Connington, lord of SE. It would be the best WORST-MARRIAGE-EVER.

I really enjoy Bran's chapters from ACoK.

I confess...I think the only reason the Ironborn are around are to provide ships.

I once got in an argument over whether it was reasonable for Victarion to know that the Dothraki Sea wasn't an actual sea. I still maintain that on the list of people who should know which things are seas and which aren't, the Ironborn are right near the top.

I have an headcanon that, in a "What if?" in which the loyalists won the Rebellion, Cersei would married Jon Connington, lord of SE. It would be the best WORST-MARRIAGE-EVER.

He would have married Ashara Dayne. That's how GRRM plays: the most beautiful woman of Westeros was meant to marry the one guy who had little interest on her :P

A Cersei and JonCon marriage would be great because they could gossip about how dreamy Rhaegar is together.

Also I just want to imagine both getting drunk on their wedding night and moaning Rhaegar's name

I confess I have loved these three threads more than almost any other thread I have lurked on in a long time. It sure has made my work day the last two days a lot more fun. I also must confess I think the maesters are evil and need to be wiped out.

I confess I have loved these three threads more than almost any other thread I have lurked on in a long time. It sure has made my work day the last two days a lot more fun. I also must confess I think the maesters are evil and need to be wiped out.

Defiantly agree with both points but mainly your top point. I'm holding back many "confessions" just so I have excuses to come back every now and then

He would have married Ashara Dayne. That's how GRRM plays: the most beautiful woman of Westeros was meant to marry the one guy who had little interest on her :P

According to HelenaExMachina's "Matching Hypothesis" Ashara would have wed me ;)

Archived