Westerosi April Fools Pranks

I was randomly thinking what would be some great April Fools jokes that our favorite characters could play on each other. I’m not that creative, but I was able to come up with a few:

1. Dany flies back over to Mereen on Drogon, Dothraki in tow. She lands near Barristan after he’s won her battle for her and says, “I’m going to Westeros.”
  2. People at the Wall come up to Melisandre and tell her they’re ready to accept R’hllor as their Lord and Savior.
  3. As Jon as being stabbed by the NW traitors, he anticipates pain, but starts noticing that the blades are retracting and the “blood” is actually ketchup. Bowen Marsh steps back with a huge grin. “April Fools, Lord Commander!”

Looking forward to what everyone else comes up with.

Red Wedding hands down...

Touche

Joffrey coughing at his wedding, making everyone think he's choking on a piece of pie.

Or in addition, Tommen coughing/pretending to choke at his wedding. Cersei runs to him, frantically scanning the crowd for signs of Tyrion, that malicious imp. Then Tommen clears his throat, looks up at Cersei with a sheepish grin. "April Fools, Mom."

• Benjen Stark returns to the Wall. "April Fools, you guys, I was hiding in the Nightfort all this time! What did I miss? Where's Jon?"

The GreatJon storms into Winterfell to confront the Boltons. "You're supposed to be imprisoned at the Twins!" The Greatjon holds up his shield, points to his sigil, then kills Ramsey.

Jaime to Tyrion "Ok..the last real true version of your first wedding, it was meant to be a prank! Daddy organized it all, the septon was fake and also the girl...not a real girl you see..but you were so drunk and inexperienced.."

"Hey Doran, Oberyn won the fight and Ser Gregor implicated Tywin before he died"

Doran - "Oh really? Now my plans can begin in earnest!"

"Aprils fools! Oberyn got his head caved in, haha."

Doran - "Well played, you got me there *chortle chortle*."

------ ------------------ ------

Edit;

"Hey Doran, Quentyn married Danearys and they're on their way to the 7 Kingdoms to kick some arse."

Doran - "Finally, things are coming up Millhouse Doran!"

"Psyche! April fools, Quentyn got roasted by a Dragon."

Doran - "Oh dear *tut tut* he could never not touch the boiling cauldron, even as a child."

"Hey Jorah, welcome to the Nights Watch, your father wants to see you and give you Longclaw."

Jorah - "How thoughtful, I shall go see him now."

"Psych! Your dads dead and he gave your sword to that dweeb bastard with the Direwolf."

Bloodraven - Finally we meet Bran, it has been a long journey

Bran - Yes it has, but I am finally here, what was so important?

Bloodraven - I wanted to heal you so you can walk again

Bran - Really!!!!

Bloodraven - April fools! You will never walk, your fking crippled!

GRRM - Hey the book is done!

US - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRM - to himself "this is truly the red wedding 2.0!"

GRRM - April fools, I meant the dangerous women book!

:lol: These are all great!

Stannis saying that he's about to tell a joke.

The converse to this is Patchface dressed all solemn and regal-like.

Cersei telling Jaime, “Btw, the kids are really Robert’s. I’ve been dying their hair all this time. Look, Tommen’s roots are showing and Myrcella’s a brunette now.”

*Eddard Stark is lead out to the throne room in chains*

Joffery: You have come to confess?

Eddard: Yes, I confess. Just let my daughter live.

Joffery: Well, I have one thing to say to you. April Fools!

*All the members of the royal court also jump out and say April fools*

Eddard: I don't understand.

Robert: *steps out of the crowd* maybe I can clear things up for you

Eddard: Robert?! But you're ... You're ...

Robert: Dead? My dear friend, you're too gullible! Everything you saw since we arrived at Winterfell has been part of an elaborate practical joke.

Cersei: If I was bedding my twin and passing off his kid as Robert's, do you really think I'd just tell you?

Eddard: But the book ...

Robert: ... Was a forgery. In reality, the Baratheon Seed is quite weak. And Joffery really is my son. I have DNA tests from the citadel if you don't believe me.

Eddard: What the hells! Your joke crippled my son!

*Bran cartwheels into the room on two fully functional legs. Lady runs in after him.*

Bran: Not necessarily true.

Eddard: But why?

Joffery: Father always said you were never in a good mood, so mom and I figured a joke like this is just the thing you needed to show you how grateful you should be for everything you have. That's why I acted like a douchebad.

Eddard: Oh, you got me good!

Robert: I am a trickster, you know that.

Eddard: Nice touch with the fat suit.

Robert: Fat suit?

Eddard: Yes. I mean, I didn't say anything because it would be rude, but you look like a honey roasted ham.

Robert: I'M NOT WEARING A FAT SUIT!

Eddard: ... umm ... well ... you see ...

Robert: Take your time.

Eddard: ... ... ... its just more of you to love?

Robert: ... Yes. It is.

*Eddard Stark is lead out to the throne room in chains*

Joffery: You have come to confess?

Eddard: Yes, I confess. Just let my daughter live.

Joffery: Well, I have one thing to say to you. April Fools!

*All the members of the royal court also jump out and say April fools*

Eddard: I don't understand.

Robert: *steps out of the crowd* maybe I can clear things up for you

Eddard: Robert?! But you're ... You're ...

Robert: Dead? My dear friend, you're too gullible! Everything you saw since we arrived at Winterfell has been part of an elaborate practical joke.

Cersei: If I was bedding my twin and passing off his kid as Robert's, do you really think I'd just tell you?

Eddard: But the book ...

Robert: ... Was a forgery. In reality, the Baratheon Seed is quite weak. And Joffery really is my son. I have DNA tests from the citadel if you don't believe me.

Eddard: What the hells! Your joke crippled my son!

*Bran cartwheels into the room on two fully functional legs. Lady runs in after him.*

Bran: Not necessarily true.

Eddard: But why?

Joffery: Father always said you were never in a good mood, so mom and I figured a joke like this is just the thing you needed to show you how grateful you should be for everything you have. That's why I acted like a douchebad.

Eddard: Oh, you got me good!

Robert: I am a trickster, you know that.

Eddard: Nice touch with the fat suit.

Robert: Fat suit?

Eddard: Yes. I mean, I didn't say anything because it would be rude, but you look like a honey roasted ham.

Robert: I'M NOT WEARING A FAT SUIT!

Eddard: ... umm ... well ... you see ...

Robert: Take your time.

Eddard: ... ... ... its just more of you to love?

Robert: ... Yes. It is.

And then Aerys comes out with Rhaegar and Lyanna...

Archived