Outrageous Lies about the previous Poster V.20: Everything is true and false, all at once.

Kaminsod

Lady Blizzardborn has been rescuing the Geese from HC's onslaught. It is her hope to raise them so that they will rise up to challenge their Swallow masters. In he mean time she drills the geese on a course of tires with bread crumbs, and dresses them up in red bandanas so they look like rebels. Because that is what rebels wear.... Red bandanas.

FVS is actually a phantasm from one of these trips. He/she claims to be the dead thought of a ghost that thinks they are a sentient sonnet about the splendor of geese. FVS main aim is to incite me to release the corralled and majestic cloud lions, so that I may witness my accession by literally dissolving into nothing, in which I become everything. It was a very spiritual event, and I thank FVS in being behind my agency in this time by giving me the head candy in the first place.

Weeping Sore's good intentions get her into trouble. Her grandmother was not pleased about that online dating profile WS made for her. It maybe would have been okay if she hadn't accidentally assigned the key search term of "kinky" to the profile. WS was talking about Granny's hairstyle but the "gentlemen" on the site took it another way entirely.

Archived