Dating 24 - How many eggs are in YOUR basket?

It's a far less skeevy gift than if he made out a coupon for one hour massage with himself.

Also, I've given that kind of thing to clients and people with strictly work-friendly relationships. It's thoughtful and appreciated.

You guys are always so negative. These comments are nowhwre near as bad as I'd expected though :-p

Of course, after what I've been through, I don't know how I'm not more pessimistic myself.

Well, I think you know that I'm rooting for you, and hoping that I'm wrong and just being a negative Nellie. You deserve good stuff, Mandy. :)

Things didn't work out with Cute Nurse in the end. She decided we weren't that compatible. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, but worse things happen at sea. Overall, it was a positive experience.

I've reactivated my OKC account to try and broaden my horizons a bit. We'll see what happens in the future.

Things didn't work out with Cute Nurse in the end. She decided we weren't that compatible. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, but worse things happen at sea. Overall, it was a positive experience.

I've reactivated my OKC account to try and broaden my horizons a bit. We'll see what happens in the future.

Tip for OKC users (at least from self-testing this seems to be true, I'd be willing to put money on it)- if you reanswer questions you've already answered, or answer new ones, your profile will be shown more frequently for a brief period of time. I think it's mostly for if people search under the "Browse Matches" menu, but don't modify "order by" so it stays on the default "special blend" which is basically where OKC bumps their A-list users or people that have recently joined, or those that have recently answered questions. Pretty sure it has the same effect making you more prominent on Quick Match too.

I noticed this because I decided to go through my questions and reanswer a few a day because I filled them out 3 years ago, then deactivated for about 2 years. I sign on all the time, and usually leave the window open, so to OKC I'm always online... but as soon as I answer a question I get like four or five visitors.

Might be useful for anyone who's been stuck looking at the same 50 people on there for six months.

ps: also, I've come to the realization that the only dates I've had on internet dating have been about 90% from someone initiating contact with me. If I send the first message, we're probably not going on a date. Not sure if this is a function of me being shitty at initiating contact or the fact the women who date onlilne deal with high volume of messages and high noise to signal ratio.

ps: also, I've come to the realization that the only dates I've had on internet dating have been about 90% from someone initiating contact with me. If I send the first message, we're probably not going on a date. Not sure if this is a function of me being shitty at initiating contact or the fact the women who date onlilne deal with high volume of messages and high noise to signal ratio.

Probably less about your approach and more about that the median woman seems to be more selective than the median man.

Probably less about your approach and more about that the median woman seems to be more selective than the median man.

Nope, it's the signal to noise ratio. In all my time on OKC I never initiated one conversation. I didn't even have time to deal with quick match.

Isn't that what I pretty much said? Guys who aren't outliers in some sense get next to no unsolicited hey theres.

Back when I was on match I'd get a few fems messaging me first, but they were probably height supremacists.

he did however call me, though, and here's the conversation we had:

You are getting a giant spanking for calling me precious.

I'm going by there tomorrow. To, um, get new handgrips. My shortest skirt is clean and my legs are currently free of bruises and scabs. Hey, I ride a bike, my legs normally look like a toddler's.

Isn't that what I pretty much said? Guys who aren't outliers in some sense get next to no unsolicited hey theres.

Back when I was on match I'd get a few fems messaging me first, but they were probably height supremacists.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant we got the same number of messages, but men take all comers. :P

Larry, glad you're back on the hunt. Best of luck, man. You're goddamn super.

Archived