Diplomacraft: The North Year 0001, Turn 4(Months 10-12)

Leonardo

Sent #'s plus some questions... also, how many create a characters do we get?

As many as you want on your court, though any characters with 0/0/0 are not any better than the random people put in charge anyways.

Been working on the turn for hours... Lost progress numerous times due to board blowing up lol

Nearly pulled my hair out but it's coming along... note I still have not received orders, and this will be the first turn in which we won't be waiting, as we need to keep the game flowing.

@House Mauldania: ...Is this a good time to apologize for what will happen to you on your first turn? ;)

But welcome to the game! Hope you have a blast crammed between the Cannibalistic Barbarians off your coast, the mischievous politicians to your south and the slightly less barbaric barbarians to your west!

...And the Wall to your North!

@Olligarchy I see you've recently encountered some giants and it's been most unsettling for you and your men. Mayhaps the you should be careful your taunts.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/160/1/6/house_umber_by_wadewilson79-d68h0at.png

I'm running a bit behind with my entry. I still intend to get it in today of course. Did we lose any players from the last turn.

Nope, it's to be expected for the occasional turn to be missed even with such wide turn cycles. I've heard from everyone so far though.

I try to give as much leeway as possible with order times so don't fret. If anyone is interested I'm on US central time

Archived