The Poster Below: Version Unknown

Ramsay B.

I don't really have a favorite, but the first one that springs to mind as a candidate is Sansa's last chapter from ASOS. It has danger, plot twists, deaths, an iconic line, and yet there's a very melancholy atmosphere. Plus the scene of Sansa building the snow castle is beautiful.

Ceremonials

That's literally the only album I know by them :P

I don't really have a favorite, but the first one that springs to mind as a candidate is Sansa's last chapter from ASOS. It has danger, plot twists, deaths, an iconic line, and yet there's a very melancholy atmosphere. Plus the scene of Sansa building the snow castle is beautiful.That's literally the only album I know by them :P

Ceremonials is their second album. Lungs is their first. They've a new one coming out in a couple of months called How Big How Blue, which has some decent stuff on so far from what I've heard. The other albums are all just live stuff (like MTV Unplugged etc)

Naturally.

Tpb will tell us something inspiring or demotivatinh they experienced lately. Whichever you prefer to share, whichever you experienced lately.

Studying for my EU law exam tomorrow. Very, very de motivating. Why must it be so dull?

Tpb will tell me their favourite comfort food

Ceremonials is their second album. Lungs is their first. They've a new one coming out in a couple of months called How Big How Blue, which has some decent stuff on so far from what I've heard. The other albums are all just live stuff (like MTV Unplugged etc)

Studying for my EU law exam tomorrow. Very, very de motivating. Why must it be so dull?

Tpb will tell me their favourite comfort food

I first heard of them through the trailer for GoT S2, which featured 'Seven Devils.' Good song.

Good luck.

Lays Oven Baked Paprika chips. I eat way too much of that.

ETA: I did it again, so sorry! Eira, I realized three seconds before I saw your post.

TPB thinks I should be chastised for this.

Archived