The Poster Below: Version Unknown

Ramsay B.

Thank you for your sacrifice :P

I dunno, I'm usually very on-board with the general opinion of movies, if they're poorly rated. I can't think of anything, so I'll go with a TV show instead, The Event. I thought it was brilliantly plotted but it has fairly negative reviews generally.

TPB followed the Eurovision contest.

• 2 weeks later...

Then how can you say that you hate it? :P

That's a story longer than one would think :uhoh:

Ummmm... The last movie I watched and at least liked was The Imitation Game. I didn't like the end though.

Tpb will tell us a movie they are excited to see this summer

There aren't any summer movies I'm eager to watch, but I'll probably spend my summer vacation ploughing through my Netflix list :P I'm looking forward to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Saving Private Ryan, Alien, and V for Vendetta, just to name a few.

TPB will tell us three of their favorite movies.

A good taste at that :P I liked Bourne as well, but it's been years since I've seen that trilogy.

There are few people I know that I despise but not to the point that I'd have them killed :P So I'll just simply go with Ramsay.

TPB will give us a movie that they think is underrated.

Boyhood. Ugh... cannot believe some a critic named it "the best film of the 21st century". What people see in it, I'll never know.

What!? It was shot over 12 years...12 years! Seriously though, it was so overrated. And don't get me started on Patricia Arquette winning an Oscar for it.

Guy Pearce is underrated.

TPB will do the same.

Archived