mdf2015: livers for the blood cult

You snuck out before I could say goodbye, you punk!

Great to see you again, though. :)

Sorry! I realized it after. I had to bring MC to my car to give him a book and a board game and didn't even think about it.

A pleasure to see you all, as always. R'hllor, great to finally meet you!

You as well! Wish we'd had more time to hang.

Had such a great time all around, can't wait to do it again.

And it bears repeating how awesome it was also meeting MC, Kair, Tsavong Lah, as well as catching up with the X's. Everyone we saw was just amazing

Head's up for next year:
Balticon will have GRRM as Guest of Honor, same weekend as MDF.

And the con is moving to the Renaissance at Inner Harbor, making it convenient to split your time between the two events.

Unfortunately, it is extremely unlikely that I'd actually attend the convention, as the weekend is already heavily scheduled with music, friends, and trying to get enough food-related calories to survive the weekend. But I am sure that I could swing by for a chat/coffee or something in the AM on Saturday, or something like that. And any BWB at the convention are welcome to head over to Max's for the traditional Friday pre-metal drinks.

That's awesome! I was going to get a membership to Balticon despite not caring about conventions, so I could see BwBers in town to see George as well as the usual MDF crew. But if it's downtown I probably don't need a membership. AND the CL final? This will be fantastic.

Unfortunately, it is extremely unlikely that I'd actually attend the convention, as the weekend is already heavily scheduled with music, friends, and trying to get enough food-related calories to survive the weekend. But I am sure that I could swing by for a chat/coffee or something in the AM on Saturday, or something like that. And any BWB at the convention are welcome to head over to Max's for the traditional Friday pre-metal drinks.

Perfectly reasonable, but it leads to the question: Who'll be the BWB point person for that con?

Archived