More shocking than Red wedding

LordImp

I've speculated often that Sansa will be the one to marry Ramsay rather than fArya. Therefore, it would be quite shocking to see Theon and Ramsay "do stuff" to her on their wedding night.

But what exactly can he do to her on screen? And keep in mind Sophie Turner said she is a prisoner with active role this season. Being abused by Ramsay is not an active role.

Because there's no "[bOOK SPOILERS]" tag in the title:

I saw in an earlier thread how it would be more shocking if Jon actually died. So for the last scene of the season, Jon's eyes don't "warg" like Bran's, but it just fades to black as he gets Caesar'd. Then in trailers and promo, we see nothing of Jon/Kit, then we see nothing of the wall until late episode 2/early episode 3, at which point we see Jon's body being cremated. I think this may work as it would certainly catch book-readers off guard (I, like probably the majority of book readers, suspect that Jon actually isn't dead, having warged into Ghost or being brought back to life by Mel or something). That said, Jon is a very popular character plus he seems important to the plot, so I'm not sure how good an idea killing him off would be.

Too soon for LF to be taken out. Way too soon.

I tend to agree but with the characters that are converging in WF, it's the one thing that comes to mind that would be shocking to see happen. Maybe Theon killing Ramsay and fleeing with Sansa?

I tend to agree but with the characters that are converging in WF, it's the one thing that comes to mind that would be shocking to see happen. Maybe Theon killing Ramsay and fleeing with Sansa?

This is could see. I think Theon will kill Ramsey in the books so I don't think it will be a deviation.

I've heard rumors that this allegedly shocking act has nothing to do with Jon, but rather with Sansa. :dunno:

I've seen people suspect that it's something to do with Ramsay & Sansa's wedding/bedding ceremony (and various misdeeds being committed, like in the books with fArya), but personally I don't think that's what Liam's on about. Just because he was comparing the "shocking moment" to the Red Wedding, and that kind of shock (surprise and loss) is different to the kind of shock that the bedding ceremony would create (disgust and horror). So if it is anything to do with Sansa/Ramsay/Roose/LF, it'll be some sort of death. Who knows, could even involve Brienne and/or Podrick.

Not entirely related, but I'm hoping for Winter to arrive and for Boltons (like Freys in the books) to start dropping like flies.

Archived