Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, IV

JonCon's Red Beard

Have some random thoughts coming into your mind while reading?

Thought of a crazy theory but you can't prove it and just want to tell everyone?

Some lines gave you a hunch that you're certain might happen but you have no evidence?

You think X is an idiot and need to tell the world?

Fear no more. We all been there. No discussions. No evidence. Just... random thoughts.

not mix up with small questions or I never noticed that

previous ones, here, here and here

Enjoy.

I very much miss weird theories. Not weird and make no sense type, but weird and kind of cool ones. Varys framed Antler men is teh one I can never get enough of. Anyone have any recommendations?

Other than that - Rolland Storm, the Bastard of Nightsong, is the most awesome name in the history of Westeros.

I very much miss weird theories. Not weird and make no sense type, but weird and kind of cool ones. Varys framed Antler men is teh one I can never get enough of. Anyone have any recommendations?

Other than that - Rolland Storm, the Bastard of Nightsong, is the most awesome name in the history of Westeros.

Gone are the days of Lem=Richard Lonmouth style theories. We have entered the dark days of HR=HS, Bloodraven did everything, and convoluted ideas that turn isolated, unrelated passages into pages of speculation and dress them up as 'theories'

I confess that I spend way too much time coming up with alternate scenarios. The latest one is "What if Theon had successfully escaped that one time Ramsay was hunting him and Kyra? What if he managed to reach Moat Caitlin and meet up with Victarion? Would he win the kingsmoot? And what would he do from there?"

Well, you get the idea

Gone are the days of Lem=Richard Lonmouth style theories. We have entered the dark days of HR=HS, Bloodraven did everything, and convoluted ideas that turn isolated, unrelated passages into pages of speculation and dress them up as 'theories'

:( Just the type of theories I was looking to take a break from.

I am becoming proud book purist.

https://scontent-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10171656_711156545642160_8128626889766082947_n.jpg?oh=1443fe2f1f122e36f2ac7caad166929a&oe=55AA4A26

Yep. Original Dumbledore.

Ah, cool. Never read/seen a damn one, but I know my classic actors.

The best one.

Well, he accepted the role because his nephews and nieces threatened him to never speak to him again if he didn't do it. He still was a cool Dumbledore, though.

Michael Gambon never worked for me... Harris was once and true Dumbledore...

Archived