Compare and contrast Daario Naharis and the Cookie Monster.

Cookie Monster frightens children

Daario frightens adults

Cookie monster is accepted and loved by society because he is obedient and he does whatever the puppet master wants.

Daario is hated by the masses because he won't remain the lowborn scum he was born to be. He wants more and will openly defy the puppetmaster.

that and he's also hated because he gets the hot girl and doesn't dress like a conservative Republican.

Cookie Monster frightens children

Daario frightens adults

Cookie monster is accepted and loved by society because he is obedient and he does whatever the puppet master wants.

Daario is hated by the masses because he won't remain the lowborn scum he was born to be. He wants more and will openly defy the puppetmaster.

that and he's also hated because he gets the hot girl and doesn't dress like a conservative Republican.

Oh, the irony.

Ser Grandfather? Is that you????

Yes, I am Ser Gramps...and also everyone who has ever encountered Daario at one point. I bet even Dany feels the urge to whoop his annoying ass sometimes, and not in the naughty way

Yes, I am Ser Gramps...and also everyone who has ever encountered Daario at one point. I bet even Dany feels the urge to whoop his annoying ass sometimes, and not in the naughty way

StormCrows seem ok with him. Unsullied as well. It's not a shock that nobles hate him.

Archived