Bumping for Benjen, Vol. V

Kikajon

Let's see...

Benjen

Lady Stoneheart

The Hound

Beric

Those four appearing would most likely break the internet.

Benjen is listed for that episode on Joseph Mawle's IMDB page. But...will he be Benjen, or unBenjen???

Either way...he lives (kinda sorta maybe)!

ETA: also appearing...Night's King! played by Richard Brake. White Walker played by Ross Mullan. A "Wildling Chieftainess." The Waif, Arya. Asha, Theon, Ramsay, Sansa, Mel, Shireen, Selyse, a Baratheon General, Ser Alliser, Stannis, Davos. Kevan, Pycelle, and Varys (though not necessarily all in KL). This could be one heck of an episode.

Now THIS calls for a BUMP!

Well tonight is the night with the episode that is supposed to "break the internet." I suppose this site will crash a lot for the next week or so. See you all later. If by some miracle one of us gets through, we must remember to bump!

Nope. Once again I'm mixed up on dates.

In two weeks is the episode that is supposed to break the internet. Darn. Still, we should have a bumping contingency plan in case the internet does get broken, but if Benjen appears in the episode (even as a flashback/dream) I would allow that it could constitute enough of a hopeful sign that we could be excused for missing a couple of bumps due to technical difficulties.

Otherwise...perhaps we could each write the word "bump" on a piece of paper each day until we can access the site again?

Archived