Pictionary XXII - Childhood Heroes - Results Imminent

The BlackBear

Oh I agree. not saying you should wait, but it would be really nice to get another player, hopefully someone will sign pronto.

Might be an idea to PM regular players in case they have not seen this thread? I hadn't until about 30 mins ago.

I probably wouldn't wait once I had all sentences in from players already signed up.

THE SENTENCE IS MINE BY RIGHT. :fencing:

The problem with me starting PM's is that my pic comes up on the message folder making it harder to organise :P

Quick! Everybody delete or change their avatars to confuse the ConfusedFloppyBlackEnglishGeniusPebbleBear even more! :commie:

Who said that?

Not me surely.

:leaving:

THE SENTENCE IS MINE BY RIGHT. :fencing:

Quick! Everybody delete or change their avatars to confuse the ConfusedFloppyBlackEnglishGeniusPebbleBear even more! :commie:

Who said that?

Not me surely.

:leaving:

we should all change our avatar to match BB's for maximum effect. (but we should change back when the game starts. We are not that evil )

Aww you remembered. :P

we should all change our avatar to match BB's for maximum effect. (but we should change back when the game starts. We are not that evil )

Yes you are.

Just waiting on this last one, sorry guys.

This is what happens when ForumGames people have too much time on their hands ... :leaving:

Neumond, why do you not set up an avatar? :D They are an excellent way to recognise people posting. (Or well, confuse yourself and the readers.)

Neumond needs an avatar for bonus rounds...at least, an avatar would help.

Also, how long until we can let Pebbles use her probes? I wanna start!!,

Yes, it would certainly help if she appears in any of the chains.

Until then, we can agree this is Neumond. ;)

ETA: Uh it is so creepy to see BB posting when I am posting! I tweaked it a bit, but it has not updated yet ...

Archived