Pictionary XXII - Childhood Heroes - Results Imminent

The BlackBear

If the sentence you got made you blush, then it surely was not mine. There was nothing blushworthy, NSFW, smutty, dirty or nasty in the sentence I sent. :dunno:

The sentence I got though ... I have to google a lot this game, I will say. I have no clue if I chose the right original (cause there is no "wrong" in pictionary!*) interpretation of the sentence.

*Okay, when you end up with horny ewoks, you have probably crossed the line. :blushing:

Nice hulks guys.

Done my pic and cleaned it up from my orrigonal thoughts when I read that sentance.

I'm still blaming Buck for making me blush though.

I suspect i am guilty here...

Will draw the pic tomorrow. Its PD time right now..

:lmao: you ladies make me laugh...i could have smutted up my sentence but figured i better behave...i have my suspicions about its author ;)

next time we need an R-rated version just for the dirty minds in the group...

:spank:

If the sentence you got made you blush, then it surely was not mine. There was nothing blushworthy, NSFW, smutty, dirty or nasty in the sentence I sent. :dunno:

The sentence I got though ... I have to google a lot this game, I will say. I have no clue if I chose the right original (cause there is no "wrong" in pictionary!*) interpretation of the sentence.

*Okay, when you end up with horny ewoks, you have probably crossed the line. :blushing:

are there any other kind of ewoks??

It is :D

i didn't recognize the cape but i can see it now...good job, Cora

:stunned: What´s this`?

I´ve got a hulk for my own! A moonlit Neumond-Hulk :blushing:!

Thank you Pebble! That´s so nice! I´ll change it instantly!

:love: :commie:

I´m not even sad now, that I was pushed from the first spot. And I´ll still eat those cookies!

Edit: Got changed! :commie:

wow how cool is that...

I think we should all go terrorise the "What is the avatar above you thinking" thread "dressed" like that. ;)

:D

now that sounds like a plan...

eta:

Sent. Enjoyed drawing that, but really need to get some colouring pencils or something. Might take a wander to pound land later

i am curious if this is the same as the dollar store here in usa...

if i am stoned i use colored pencils, markers and regular pencils...

if i am drunk i use pen

wow how cool is that...

:D

now that sounds like a plan...

eta:

i am curious if this is the same as the dollar store here in usa...

if i am stoned i use colored pencils, markers and regular pencils...

if i am drunk i use pen

Most likely it is yes. We have Poundland, not to be confused with Poundworld. We also have £Stretcher, which does not sell everything for £1. And then we have the 99p store, because that penny makes all the difference!

Archived