King Tyrion I

R.E.M. - How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us

The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

The Gaslight Anthem - Great Expectations

Rilo Kiley - Give A Little Love

Phoenix - 1901

Blur's new album The Magic Whip

Been playing in work; enjoying it.

I AM NOW CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH King - Love and Pride. Playing an 80s synth pop compilation album in work and pretty much loving all the songs but this one is proper stuck in my head.

Been playing in work; enjoying it.

It seems pretty good based on the first listen. Not sure how I'd rate it against other Blur albums yet.

Also got Public Service Broadcasting's The Race For Space today, which consists of samples from the heyday of the American and Soviet space programmes the band have written instrumentals around. It's been good so far, with a range of contrasting emotions, starting with JFK's speech about sending men to the Moon now soundtracked by a choir, an upbeat celebratory track about Yuri Gagarin and then a sombre track about the Apollo 1 tragedy.

Also got Public Service Broadcasting's The Race For Space today, which consists of samples from the heyday of the American and Soviet space programmes the band have written instrumentals around. It's been good so far, with a range of contrasting emotions, starting with JFK's speech about sending men to the Moon now soundtracked by a choir, an upbeat celebratory track about Yuri Gagarin and then a sombre track about the Apollo 1 tragedy.

Loved this album. E.V.A. & Gagarin are my favorite tracks.

Right now I'm listening to Wardruna-Yggdrasil

Great song!

Wow, after listening to Brenda Wootton's ''Lyonesse'' I found this on the related videos.

I love it. *_*

By a band LEGEND who I've never heard before. Very mystical and pretty sounding.

I liked both the Brenda Wootton & Legend tracks - thanks for those.

=-=-=

Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There

M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"

Azealia Banks - Yung Rapunxel

Lee Hwan Hee - Monroe's Heel

Nine Muses - Gun

After School - Flashback

Azealia Banks - Chasing Time

Archived