New Plot Twist by G.R.R.M.

Wolf of Westeros

G.R.R.M. has just told EW.com that he plans to release TWOW before GOT season 6 comes out.Here's the link to the article:

https://us.beamly.com/tv-news/2015/04/03/george-r-r-martin-teases-huge-twist-release-date-winds-winter/

But,more importantly,he reveals that he came up with a new plot twist that is going to involve 3-4 characters and he mentions a particular character-that because of this character the show can't do this plot twist because they changed his/her storyline too much.it also seems that the plot twist will primarily be around this particular character.Who do you think this character could be?My guess is Sansa Stark.The characters whose storyline got truly changed in GOT are Sansa and Jaime,and I think that it is more likely this plot twist will revolve around Sansa.

I think there is already a long thread on this in TWOW subforum, so this will probably be locked or moved.

Anyway, he says he hopes he will get the book out before S6...as do we all :crying:

As to the twist, my guess is Jojenpaste. It's shocking, and they can't do it in the show because Jojen is dead.

Dany their are plenty of characters coming her way

There's also characters near her already who are dead/not included in show but still alive in the books. For instance if the Dothraki betray her for love (we know from ADWD Irri (dead in show) and Jhiqui (barely featured, and not been in show since season 2) are both in love with Rakharo (dead in show)) the show (for the reasons in brackets) can't do that storyline.

its about Jeyne Westerling, Edmure & his wife and the Blackfish.

Cant have Robb Jr in the show because not-Jeyne is dead

It would be very difficult to believe that he had never considered that before, especially when so many people were asking him about it at the time the show killed Jeyne's equivalent character off. She will be in the next book, and it is not impossible she has a child, but I don't think this new plot twist is about that.

Archived