NBA 2014-15: Playoff edition

Ramsay B.

Just saw a rerun of E:60, and it was Ernie Johnson's story. I always really liked the guy as a host of the NBA on TNT, but my respect for him as a person just skyrocketed. A tear or two may have been shed while I watched.

For those who haven't seen it yet, it's a good watch. Also keep a box of tissues handy.

This just illustrates the massive difference in the Grizzlies effectiveness on both ends when Conley is on the floor. I was hoping he would come back and at least get reacclimated in that game; I never expected him to play as well as he did. A heroic effort on his part.

The Grindhouse is going to be insane come Saturday night.

This just illustrates the massive difference in the Grizzlies effectiveness on both ends when Conley is on the floor. I was hoping he would come back and at least get reacclimated in that game; I never expected him to play as well as he did. A heroic effort on his part.

The Grindhouse is going to be insane come Saturday night.

You guys have no idea how much we love Conley in Memphis. Especially after last night. We're going to give them hell Saturday. That's what the Grizz do best, especially here at home.

You guys have no idea how much we love Conley in Memphis. Especially after last night. We're going to give them hell Saturday. That's what the Grizz do best, especially here at home.

Yup, and he's earned that respect and love every step of the way. There were lots of people around here who griped when the organization (well, Lionel Hollins really) chose Conley over Kyle Lowry a few years back, and are singing a different tune today. Kyle has obviously developed into a fine player but Mike just fits this team perfectly.

Yup, and he's earned that respect and love every step of the way. There were lots of people around here who griped when the organization (well, Lionel Hollins really) chose Conley over Kyle Lowry a few years back, and are singing a different tune today. Kyle has obviously developed into a fine player but Mike just fits this team perfectly.

Amazing how he has developed from "Greg Oden's friend from tOSU" to being the man on a legit playoff team.

Amazing how he has developed from "Greg Oden's friend from tOSU" to being the man on a legit playoff team.

He was so bad during his rookie year. There were times when he didn't look like a potential backup PG much less a starter, leading some to believe the team had wasted yet another high draft pick. A lot of credit has to go to Coach Hollins in being instrumental to Mike's development. He was Lionel's pet project for a few years and obviously all that work has paid off.

Home court advantage aint nearly as important as some people think.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I think it's huge in this GS/Memphis series. Both teams have ridiculous home records. Stealing one in this series is significant, methinks and now the Warriors are in a position where they have to get that done.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I think it's huge in this GS/Memphis series. Both teams have ridiculous home records. Stealing one in this series is significant, methinks and now the Warriors are in a position where they have to get that done.

You know, I' am confident the Dubs will get that done. Last night they were 6-25 beyond the arc(Splashbros 3-17) and had 20 turnovers. Good luck doing that every night against these guys.

As for the "Grindhouse", The Dubs had a game there on March 27th. Results: 23 point win!

Splashbros go 14-21 beyond the arc. Combined 66 pts,

against Conley btw.

Zebo and Gasol COMBINE for 23 pts 8 rebs. Shoot 40%

from the field.

Hats off to the Grizz, they've done an amazing job of controlling the pace so far, but expecting the Warriors to shoot like last night for the entire series is wishful thinking. And I'am sorry, but no way the Dubs lose all 3 games in Memphis. If the Grizz is going to pull off the upset, they're going to have to win another game in Oakland. Good luck with that.

So don't worry MH....WE GOT THIS!!

So don't worry MH....WE GOT THIS!!

I think you're probably spot on here, but I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. This has been such a dream season in so many ways. They never had a significant slide. They bounced back hard after every loss. Franchise record for wins in a season, season MVP, Green really should've won DPOY, etc, etc. It's just been so unWarriors like I'm having trouble trusting it.

I think you're probably spot on here, but I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. This has been such a dream season in so many ways. They never has a significant slide. They bounced back hard after every loss. Franchise record for wins in a season, season MVP, Green really should've won DPOY, etc, etc. It's just been so unWarriors like I'm having trouble trusting it.

Unless one of your most important players gets injured, your team will win the title. It's not even a competition this year.

Because no one reads the College Basketball thread this time of year and it still has relevance here; this tweet hurt to read...

Brett Dawson ‎@BDawsonRivals

If you were born the day Rick Pitino left Kentucky for the Celtics, Happy Birthday. You're now old enough to vote. I feel just plain old.

Archived