Well done to Domenic Carter (playing Janos Slynt)

Ghosts Lunch

Obviously we got to the "Edd fetch me a block" moment

Putting aside issues with the absence of my favourite line in ADwD, thought a mention should go out to the excellent work Domenic Carter has put in playing his character since season 1

It's an unfashionable character but he got the vibe and portrayal pretty much spot on and it's a bit like Jack Gleeson with Joffrey, your feelings toward the character were what they were meant to be

Worth mentioning he wasn't much of a fighter obviously but this is Kings Landing we are talking about, so he was very much a political appointee etc and this came out nicely in the political advice he would give to Thorne which was more or less on the mark

Obviously he wasn't very politically savvy in that last moment though...

Yeah, these are thankless roles, but the guy who plays Janos turned in really great work. He got sniveling cowardice down to a tee. Also, since he's been on the show from the first season, he's technically the longest running character to get killed thus far. So well done, Janos, you baby-killing prick!

I dont think it was a matter of being up to the task. More likely they werent sure if Dominic Carter could reprise his role two years later, but he's an accomplished actor, there was no point in recasting him.

Archived