Are Tommen and Margery in love?

Seaworth'sShipmate

I think Margaery is a virgin and will die one - just for the irony of three times a widow and never consummating the marriage. Tommen does love her, but not in a sexual way. And, unfortunately, they'll never be a couple. I believe in Maggy's prophecy and I think that Cersei's children are doomed (with a soon demise).

Tommen has a crush on her, as would any little boy who's married to a very pretty women and spends alot of time with her.

Doubt she's a virgin. Unlikely she didn't have sex with Renly, but Margaery isn't stupid enough like Cersei to cheat on Tommen.

And Tommen will be long dead before either him or margaery can fall in love, and it would be VERY strange for a 16 year old to fall in love with an 8 (?) year old.

The thing that has always given me pause about Margaery cheating on Tommen, is that there's really no one with a profile high enough to make the reveal significant.

I mean, all of those poor sods that Cersei accused of sleeping with Margaery are that, poor sods, nothing else.

Would the reveal that Margaery was having an affair with like Horas Redwyne, or Ser Tallad the Tall, or Jhalabar Xho be shocking? Well, I don't think so, because they're all a bunch of nobodies, so they're not worthy of a potentially gasp-worthy moment.

• 1 month later...

No, they are not in love.

Neither will live long enough for them to be a cute couple.

Margaery is innocent of the charges against her but will die anyway.

Innocence isn't always proven in ASOIAF. Plus her charges will be taken more seriously due to the suspicious death of pycelle, a witness who accused her of drinking moon tea

Archived