Ko Jhaqo's immediate fate

The Answer

“It was a cruel fate, yet not so cruel as Mago’s will be. I promise you that, by the old gods and the new, by the lamb god and the horse god and every god that lives. I swear by the Mother of Mountains and the Womb of the World. Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh.”- Dany AGoT

Dany swore vengeance on Jhaqo & Mago… Do you think she will let Drogon devour them as quickly as her first chapter in TWoW, or will she spare them in order to use them upon arriving back in Mereen?

I guess there is a middle ground – killing them to avenge Eroeh but still making use of the rest of the Dothraki warriors accompanying Jhaqo.

Vengeance or Patience?

I vote Vengeance.

I believe GRRM referred to Mago as a recurring character in TWOW, so I don't think Dany will kill him immediately. That will either be because he isn't with Jhaqo's khalasar when she comes upon them (or manages to flee if she attacks) or because she just decides to forgo vengence. I think the former situation is more likely.

It would not surprise me if Mago (and perhaps Jhaqo as well) serve as antagonists who try to stop Dany from uniting the Dothraki under her rule. I just hope GRRM doesn't spend too much time having Dany deal with Dothraki politics and stuff before she heads to Westeros...

I didn't realize GRRM made those comments. Hmmm then I agree

I believe GRRM referred to Mago as a recurring character in TWOW, so I don't think Dany will kill him immediately. That will either be because he isn't with Jhaqo's khalasar when she comes upon them (or manages to flee if she attacks) or because she just decides to forgo vengence. I think the former situation is more likely.

It would not surprise me if Mago (and perhaps Jhaqo as well) serve as antagonists who try to stop Dany from uniting the Dothraki under her rule. I just hope GRRM doesn't spend too much time having Dany deal with Dothraki politics and stuff before she heads to Westeros...

I think that she has something very disagreeable planned for Jhaqo and Mago, although GRRM's comments suggest Mago will be around for a while.

Ser Wun Wun, please don't get your hopes up on the part I bolded!

Hmmm, something very disagreeable? I like the sound of that.

My hope is that she can rid herself of Jhaqo quickly, take control of the 50 remaining warriors and take Mago prisoner to be dealt with at a later date. *I too will not get my hopes up*

As it's been shown many times MMD's prophecy about Drogo returning has/ is in the process of coming true.

She will bend the knee to the rightful Khal (Jhaqo) and she will put Hizdhar aside and they will be married. Mago will defeat Jhaqo take his khalisar and be the stallion that mounts the world and AAR. Dany will be taken back to the Dosh Khaleen willingly as is her rightful place. We will get the rest of her chapters with the DK in Vaes Dothrak.

If Jhaqo doesn't just immediately order his 50 bowmen to open fire on the child dragon that was almost killed by one guy with a spear, he'll marry Daenerys. Then he and all his bloodriders will be murdered by Victarion (plate armor, motherfucker), who will then marry Daenerys. Then Victarion will get killed by Euron, who will then marry Daenerys.

Drogon will return to his lair because the night is falling and Jhaqo will take Dany to the VD to be tried by dosh khaleen.

Why would drogon leave daenerys. He/she is currently in a position where there's lots of food available, both human and horse. He/she's mother would be there and he/she (really need to find out this dragons gender) could sense if daenerys was in danger, and Drogon does seem protective of her. After all they have a bond, Dragon and rider.

Why would drogon leave daenerys. He/she is currently in a position where there's lots of food available, both human and horse. He/she's mother would be there and he/she (really need to find out this dragons gender) could sense if daenerys was in danger, and Drogon does seem protective of her. After all they have a bond, Dragon and rider.

Because it is written in the text that Drogon always returns to his lair when the sun sets.

Archived