If Stannis dies, what will become of Davos?

Nobody else is likely to confirm his as Lord of the Rainwood. Depending on how things shake out, he might be able to hold onto his pre-war lands on Cape Wrath and take service with a different lord in the Narrow Sea or Stormlands. Experience as a smuggler and warship captain is valuable. Even if Davos is considered too close too Stannis for any Westerosi lord to take into service, he should be able to do alright for himself in the Free Cities, which seem to be more mercantile, mercenary, and maritime than Westeros.

Davos is Light Bringer

Read the theory it is pretty strongly supported and I am one who is very critical and not to big into theories

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/97812-davos-as-lightbringer-fairly-long-with-summary/

And in that one there is a few important things left out But read some of the other ones and it holds way more possible merit then most theories. Except for R+L=J etc ones like that

But if Stannis does die, and Davos is able to bring back Rickon, he will be loved in the North and get pretty big rewards. He will even make out out more benefit wise that he did on bringing food to SE during the Tyrell Siege

I am also pretty damn sure that in the Stannis will, Davos will obtain the best benefits. He respects Davos more than anyone and he us his best friend and most trusted ally

I hope the mannis makes it through though

Davos will become regent to Rickon Stark after Stannis dies, and will be givin the dreadfort after the Boltons are removed from power permanently. Davos will lead a mostly northern army against the others in Rickons name and will win a great battle and will also be attacked by his own son Devin whether or not he kills him even I don't know.

If I was Davos I'd bend the knee and hope that King Tommen would be graceful with his so called cousin. Considering that Tywin and Joffrey are dead and that Tommen would need any help he can get to stabilize the Stormlands (Baratheon domain for hundreds of years), than I bet he will oblige. He would probably give Shireen the Stormlands back as long as she can win it.

Archived