Football XXXIX: The Magic of M-S-N

Consigliere

Big, big chance for Marchisio. That miss could come back to bite Juve. Bale has had a number of good chances but things are just not happening for him atm. The Bale of last season would have had a hat-trick by now.

Big, big chance for Marchisio. That miss could come back to bite Juve. Bale has had a number of good chances but things are just not happening for him atm. The Bale of last season would have had a hat-trick by now.

Bale looks exactly like Giroud v Monaco.

You just know that Madrid are gonna go into panic mode this summer and bid £90 million for Pogba

Would be the biggest waste of money since Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll. He's decent enough, but no fucking way is he worth £90m.

Will piss my pants if City, or anyone else for that matter, spunks that amount of money on him.

Would be the biggest waste of money since Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll. He's decent enough, but no fucking way is he worth £90m.

Will piss my pants if City, or anyone else for that matter, spunks that amount of money on him.

I was about to argue that he's quite possibly the best young box to box midfielder in the world. A "five tool player" if you will who can tackle, intercept, dribble, pass and shoot. But then I remembered that despite Madrid's recent spending spree, nobody, except Messi, is worth that much. Regardless, whatever you think Bale is fairly priced at, Pogba is worth a bit more.

Lol @ The Telegraph saying that we should offer Liverpool 20 million + Walcott for Sterling. That's never going to happen.

Yeah, that basically comes to 15 million for Sterling.

Archived