R. D. Henderson, Fantasy Genius

Myshkin

I mean I haven't read his stuff but I feel confident in stating that it's brilliant. Anybody read anything by him? Can you confirm that he is indeed a genius?

If anyone's interested in checking out this new superstar's work I think Hondus Pointe is the place to start.

Did you use the search function?

Sorry, but I think it's funny that that's the standard response, even when the search function is disabled. :lol:

All I really know is that his post in the other thread was pure genius. Maybe he's dispensed more brilliance in the Blatant, but Honest Self-promotion thread?

Crepier looks awesome, but I think you really gotta read these books in order to understand their true brilliance. I mean this isn't Joe Abercrombie's stuff after all.

Hondus Pointe sounds like a CIA heroin trafficking tale set in Middle Earth. Haven't read his stuff but I'm assuming that Crepier is his masterpiece.

Don't forget the sequel: "Hondus Pointe Blank".

116 whole pages though? I don't know if I can commit.

The book would have to go some to beat his post in the 5 best thread too. The spark of genius is indeed with RD.

116 whole pages though? I don't know if I can commit.

The book would have to go some to beat his post in the 5 best thread too. The spark of genius is indeed with RD.

Thank you for the kind words.

Henderson has a 4-digit member number and a 2007 join date. I was hoping this was some old-timer in disguise on an elaborate trolling run but actually I'm quite glad it's not!

Did you use the search function?

Sorry, but I think it's funny that that's the standard response, even when the search function is disabled. :lol:

All I really know is that his post in the other thread was pure genius. Maybe he's dispensed more brilliance in the Blatant, but Honest Self-promotion thread?

Anyone is welcome in that thread. That is the purpose (Mark Lawrence dropped in to shill his own work)

ah no B&N options? :(

Vivian tells me this is because you lose out on a lot of the benefits Amazon offers if you don't give them exclusivity.

ETA: also, download Calibre, then you'll be able to convert AZW files to MOBI and EPUB.

Archived