Consumer complaint board- rants about crap products, service, etc, Welcome here.

DireWolfSpirit

Thought it might be interesting to have a consolidated place to

air consumer greivances.

Telemarketers annoying, new car is a lemon,

restaurant was atrocious, cashier screws up, etc,etc,

Tell us about and Rage against chiseling ripoffs within!

Took Mom to a local place for Mothers Day last week.

1st, not handicap accessible (I'm Bellow Knee Amputee, still awaiting a leg)

2nd, all they had was a buffet

3rd, all the buffet had was ham (dry and cold) and chicken (sub gas station quality)

4th, they charged 20 bucks per person.

Never getting my business again.

*note by not handicap accessible I mean the restaurant was up 2 flights of stairs and they refused use of their elevator because "too much electricity". It wasn't worth the money for the crap food or the crap service, nor thehaving to f'n crawl up the stairs.

Specialty shoes that cost over $100 a pair that are supposed to be designed with diabetics in mind...and cause blisters in the weirdest spots of your feet.

Fudges and Chomps too :crying:

Incidentally, was out for lunch with friends today and while it didn't happen to us, the wait spilled the tray of drinks over a customer. I'd have been pretty pissed off if that was me. Don't know what came of it though, they weren't particularly close to our table.

Fudges and Chomps too :crying:

Incidentally, was out for lunch with friends today and while it didn't happen to us, the wait spilled the tray of drinks over a customer. I'd have been pretty pissed off if that was me. Don't know what came of it though, they weren't particularly close to our table.

I'm sure having drinks spilled on you is a very unpleasant experience, but at the same time, no matter how careful or attentive you are at your job, youre going to screw up at some point. That's a bonehead move, and probably a more conspicuous and consequential mistake, but that stuff just happens some times.

I've noticed that the customer service office is not where you go when you have a problem or you need a helping hand. Never go there. Instead, go to the people who do the actual grunt-work of the organization - the maintenance staff, usually, the truck drivers, the security guards. Don't get them into trouble, obviously, but if you have questions about how things really operate - ask the people in the basement.

as a consumer of this board, i am currently aggrieved insofar as the board is not allowing access to user profiles, which disallowance interferes with my legitimate and completely valid cyberstalking and unsavory PM efforts. am accordingly demanding all damages warranted in the premises.

Every time I use Comcast's Xfinity on Demand: "We are sorry we cannot process your request at this time. Try another time or try tightening your connection cables." Then spend 90 seconds per repeat attempt, averaging 3 unsuccessful attempts per actual viewing.

Try tightening the fucking cables? The system has obvious capacity problems and they just fob off users with the most inane misdirection.

Restaurant on mother's day: reservation at 4:30 (intended for early dinner) but they gave us a prix fixe brunch menu. This was never mentioned when I made the reservation. It cost $230 for my wife, son and I to have our second round of pancakes, eggs and bacon with juice that day, plus 6 oysters for my wife. And the p, e & b I cooked that morning for breakfast were much better. We'll never go back.

I thought this would be cathartic but it's not.

My latest dissatisfactory consumer experience was with a certain nationwide floral

delivery service while trying to arrange for some deliveries for the Mothers Day wknd.

All the decent deals I tried to click on as advertised showed up as "sold out".

All right i'm thinking , it's busy I'm sure they can just fill the order after the rush.

My family is laid back like that, they would like the flowers just as much a day or two later.

So I called customer service and tried to purchase two arrangements, at the advertised price.

Being told they were sold out, i just responded by saying I'll take the advertised items whenever your making them available. She wasn't sure if she could do that and kept trying to pin down a delivery time and wouldn't I just prefer "these other similar arrangements" that all just happen to be 50% more?

Okay I get it now,

the decently priced items never were and never will be available later,

they are all damn clickbait. I considered yelling about the concept of rainchecks or

the shoddiness of clickbait but I knew it would be useless.

So alas, mom recieved one of those neat edible arrangements after I decided to Not cave and pay the

higher price for the florals.

The edible arrangement was just as much as I would have paid for the flowers,

but I just didn't feel right patronizing them (the floral folks) after they were deceptive in their pricing/advertising.

My latest dissatisfactory consumer experience was with a certain nationwide floral

delivery service while trying to arrange for some deliveries for the Mothers Day wknd.

All the decent deals I tried to click on as advertised showed up as "sold out".

All right i'm thinking , it's busy I'm sure they can just fill the order after the rush.

My family is laid back like that, they would like the flowers just as much a day or two later.

So I called customer service and tried to purchase two arrangements, at the advertised price.

Being told they were sold out, i just responded by saying I'll take the advertised items whenever your making them available. She wasn't sure if she could do that and kept trying to pin down a delivery time and wouldn't I just prefer "these other similar arrangements" that all just happen to be 50% more?

Okay I get it now,

the decently priced items never were and never will be available later,

they are all damn clickbait. I considered yelling about the concept of rainchecks or

the shoddiness of clickbait but I knew it would be useless.

So alas, mom recieved one of those neat edible arrangements after I decided to Not cave and pay the

higher price for the florals.

The edible arrangement was just as much as I would have paid for the flowers,

but I just didn't feel right patronizing them (the floral folks) after they were deceptive in their pricing/advertising.

Or far more like being that it was mothers day is that they were sold out(which means ya know none left) and you are nuts.

as a consumer of this board, i am currently aggrieved insofar as the board is not allowing access to user profiles, which disallowance interferes with my legitimate and completely valid cyberstalking and unsavory PM efforts. am accordingly demanding all damages warranted in the premises.

You can use PM system even when you cannot access profiles. :leaving:

Or far more like being that it was mothers day is that they were sold out(which means ya know none left) and you are nuts.

Well admittedley some people have accused me of being overly spastic at times.

But in fairness it was a few days before the holiday, not on Mothers day. Also for brevity sakes,

I didn't share the entirety of the phone exchange. She kept getting off the line to consult with some

mysterious party each time I told her I wanted an item at the price it was advertised,

even if it couldn't be delivered before the holiday.

But even if they were sold out ( which I don't believe they were) why wouldn't they agree to sell me the items at the advertised price when they are restocked? I left the delivery date open when I said I'd take the items when they make them available. Simple raincheck, that's how it works most everywhere.

Besides the bullshit arrangements they wanted me to purchase for 50% more where pretty much the same items reshuffled a bit.

But even if they were sold out ( which I don't believe they were) why wouldn't they agree to sell me the items at the advertised price when they are restocked? I left the delivery date open when I said I'd take the items when they make them available. Simple raincheck, that's how it works most everywhere.

I have never heard of getting a sold out item at the sale price when it's restocked before(or raincheck as you call it) that's not how it works in any of the retail jobs I have had. That's why it's called sold out.

Archived