About the video game

Mansiago

Hi!

I don't really know if this is the right place for this post, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Anybody here that plays the video game from Telltale Games?

So the thing is, I've been playing the 'Game of Thrones' Telltale video game, and even though the things that happen in the game don't change anything from the main story, there's this big issue in the game, called 'The north grove' and for what we may think, it is really important, it's suposed to be a story changing thing 'Ice dragons' as sometimes they talk about it in the game.

So, does anybody think that this may be at least important in the book/tvseries story? Are we going to hear about this 'north grove' in the books? Or is this 'north grove' the cave where Bran is with the 3EC? Because even though it may be that, the Lord of house Forrester knew about it, and it was suposed to be a secret.

I'll be waiting for your answers.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know that it was non canon. But when I was playing I thought the same thing. Also I don't think that it's a coincidence that he re-released his story of the ice dragons. I guess I should've known that this wasn't canon because when I first heard about it I thought I had heard they were using the game to introduce a new family to viewers. Which I thought was absurd since there are so many from the book that they could use. And when the new season started I was wondering where the Forresters were lol. Definitely the last time I listen to my husband about GoT lol.

But do you think that ice dragons will become a part of the story?I could be completely wrong and GRRM could be using his popularity to re-sell an old book. I just have this nagging feeling that this man does nothing without some purpose. He is the true puppet master and Varys could learn a thing or two :)

Archived