"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

Probably the scene that we all expect.

But I would laugh my ass off if Stannis gets killed. The meldown in here would be hilarious, plus the fact that nobody would know if it happens in the books or if it's an added thing in the show :lmao:

I told you what is going to happen, but you people don't listen because you are emotionally attached to the Dany character.

Not Jon, but Dany.

She is going to get slaughtered in the Pit.

If Jon would die that would mean that the interest of the Red Witch for Jon - which was shown in several episodes - would be pointless.

And creators of this show do to not create pointless scenarios;

Shocking scenarios yes, but pointless no.

Dany is going to die because Drogon is going to hook up with Jon and the Red Witch, in their fight against the White Walkers that was already confirmed to happen near the end of season 5.

​IT IS A FACT THAT DROGON IS GOING TO APPEAR IN THE NORTH!!!

Because if he is not going to appear, then how else can you explain that at 38 sec. of the trailer you can see Stannis camp burning? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bo89m2f6g

Some people have tried to explain that away as "Bolton attack".

But, do the Boltons have flamethrowers? :rolleyes:

Maybe some people are going to say "well they have fire arrows".

Probably they do, but how many thousands of fire arrows do you need to burn a camp in the icy North?

And what is even more important - considering that the Boltons have numerical inferiority - even if they would have attacked Stannis, their archers wouldn't target the tents but the Stannis troops.

In another words, Stannis camp burning can only be Dragon Fire!!!

I told you what is going to happen, but you people don't listen because you are emotionally attached to the Dany character.

​IT IS A FACT THAT DROGON IS GOING TO APPEAR IN THE NORTH!!!

Because if he is not going to appear, then how else can you explain that at 38 sec. of the trailer you can see Stannis camp burning? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bo89m2f6g

Some people have tried to explain that away as "Bolton attack".

But, do the Boltons have flamethrowers? :rolleyes:

Maybe some people are going to say "well they have fire arrows".

Probably they do, but how many thousands of fire arrows do you need to burn a camp in the icy North?

And what is even more important - considering that the Boltons have numerical inferiority - even if they would have attacked Stannis, their archers wouldn't target the tents but the Stannis troops.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Haven't you heard about torches? What is more possible : that Drogo crosses the whole world for no reason, or that someone throws a torch at a camp?

Mel meddling is more likely than dragonfire. I think the Mel actress said that we will see a more human side of her character today so I am guessing that some of her tricks will go wrong and be revealed.

well every arc will be having great moments

meereen: aftermath of pits dany and drogon amidst khalasar

bravos: arya changing face and killing meryn trant

Kl : WOS and possible murder of kevan and pycelle

north :the battle of ice possible death of stannis and shireen

wall :jon getting for the watch

so you can see the reactions of this episode is going to be WHAT THE F**k ,OH MY GOD ,SHIT ,OMG OMG and AWE

so you know why it will breaking the internet ...

i pray this site handles the traffic well during that because i want to live the experience

Obviously Jon's stabbing. The only thing more shocking to show watchers would be Tyrion dying, not even Dany would match it.

Looks like they're leaving it as a cliff hanger too. That's likely going to prove very challenging next season.

If Stannis, Davos or Theon dies I will kill all of the people. So I guess the internet will figuratively break.

There's an interview out there with the guy who plays Ramsay, and the background is Stannis' camp (minus the snow). So, as credible as your theory may be, a Bolton attack seems more likely.

Also, this is totally Pink Letter + Jon's stabbing.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Haven't you heard about torches? What is more possible : that Drogo crosses the whole world for no reason, or that someone throws a torch at a camp?

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So your "theory", is that someone(who? the Boltons?) are going to throw torches at Stannis, and that is the way Stannis is going to be defeated? :rolleyes:

Mel meddling is more likely than dragonfire. I think the Mel actress said that we will see a more human side of her character today so I am guessing that some of her tricks will go wrong and be revealed.

Not very likely.

Mel meddling in the sense you are suggesting would mean, Mel standing/sitting in front of a fire, trying to "see the future", or "gain more power", and then suddenly the fire grows so strong as to encompass the entire camp!?

That is a stretch of imagination not warranted by what we have seen so far in the series.

Mel has control of her flames, but even if she would have lost that control, it is very unlikely that the fire would have grown so big as to encompass the entire camp.

At the most, what would have happened is Mel being burned alive.

I don't want to be confrontational, but what you jet199, and what The Eunuch and what almost everybody on this forum is doing is trying to find any kind of rationalization(even the most absurd one), that would allow you to explain away all the indications that Dany character is going to die.

And you do that because of the emotional attachment to that character.

The Eunuch has said that it is ridiculous to think that Drogon will cross the world to come to help Jon Snow, but considering that Mel has an interest in Jon, and considering that she is serving The Lord of Light - who is also the The Lord of Fire - and considering that "Dragons are fire", is it really so ridiculous to think that the Dragon Drogon is going to help Jon, when we know, because it has been confirmed, that Jon is going to fight the White Walkers near the end of season 5?

Also add to that, the very much warranted speculation about Jon's true heredity, and I can not see how anyone in their right mind can deny that Jon is most likely going to get a Dragon at the end of season 5.

Also, as for the relationship between Drogon and Dany, I have noticed that everybody on the forum seems to ignore the scene between those two, at the end of episode 2.

And what do we see in that scene?

DAENERYS WANTING DROGON TO STAY, BUT DROGON NEVERTHELESS ABANDONING HER!!!

THAT SCENE WASN'T IN THE BOOKS!!!

There's an interview out there with the guy who plays Ramsay, and the background is Stannis' camp (minus the snow). So, as credible as your theory may be, a Bolton attack seems more likely.

Also, this is totally Pink Letter + Jon's stabbing.

In the description of episode 7, it is said Stannis remains stubborn, which i interpret as Stannis wanting to pass through certain route, even though his scouts have said that the Boltons are waiting for him somewhere near this route, and are going to attack him on the flanks.

What you are suggesting is head on attack of the Boltons, even though they are numericaly inferior, which is something I don't see happening.

But even assuming that that would have happened, from where would the Boltons get all the "firepower", to burn the Stannis camp?

Archived