season 6 casting...

Igziabeher

Every season has its announcement of new characters, so who's it going to be in season 6?

I have to think at least 2 of the Greyjoy brothers will be added (Euron and Victarion hopefully).

Randall Tarly

Someone at the Citadel possibly Marwyn.

I don't really expect many additions in season 7 if that's the end. Spend more time wrapping things up than adding new people. Except possibly Howland Reed to confirm Jon's parentage.

I think they'll give Arya a new permanently identity, via a new actress for the role. Anything can happen at this point, as well all know.

I think that Hailee Steinfeld would be perfect for the role. She's a more seasoned actress than Maisie and has much more acclaim and talent.

You must really hate Maisie.

I thought the general concensus was she's one of the best child actors on the show(along with Jack Gleeson). Unless you're just trolling(Hailee Steinfeld isn't even British).

Hailee is talented enough to do a British accent.

Also, yeah I dislike Maisie. She seems bratty, she isn't easy on the eyes, and her acting is repulsive to me.

And the general consensus isn't always right and does not matter, therefore.

Arya is kind of a brat, and Maisie is doing well with her. Why do you have such an axe to grind, other than you think she's ugly? Her nickname was Arya Horseface. Hailee Steinfeld has her limitations, too. I direct you to Romeo and Juliet.

Maisie does come off as really bratty in her interviews but there's absolutely no way they are going to replace her. Even if she changes her face and they hire other actresses to play her in those scenes, when she takes off the mask, she will still be played by Maisie.

And that's if she even stays with the Faceless men. The ending of the Mercy chapter makes me think she's done with them and will most likely jump on a ship to Westeros at the first chance she gets. On the show it might even happen this season after she kills Meryn Trant.

Anyway to answer the question, I don't think they will hire actors for many of the characters that appear in books 1-5 but haven't appeared on the show yet (which means no Greyjoy uncles).

I think Randyll Tarly will be cast since he has been mentioned a lot. Also Sarella when Sam goes to the Citadel. I suspect it will be Sam, Sarella and Jaqen (the same actor, they will probably just skip the Pate story) in the Citadel. I don't think Marwyn will appear since I think they will wrap up the Meereen story a lot faster than GRRM does in the books.

Archived