Episode 10 Season 5

ctid1977

I have long thought that we wouldn't see the ides of March in episode 10 of this season but now I'm not so sure. And the longer it goes without the name of the episode being released the more I think it's going to be "for the watch".

That's going to be one hell of a season ending cliffhanger; and if Jon is then in season six it will be one hell of a spoiler to try to keep the lid on.

The Night's King is also listed to appear in Episode 8 & 10. I just found out about the Benjen Stark listing on the cast list for episode 10 today, I have been digging for more information....so exicted for a possible return.

I said this in another thread, but think it applies here.

What is, in Episode 8:

1. Jon leads a ranging to Hardhome.

2. White Walkers appear.

3. Jon tells everyone to stand their ground on threat of execution. ("Remember Lord Janos!")

4. They stab him and flee.

5. The final shot is a White Walker picking up Jon's body and slinging it on the back of their horse to ride off into the snows.

Then Jon doesn't appear in Episode 9, but there is a shot of him in Episode 10. He's in the White Walker "hospital", all patched up. A White Walker is watching over him, and Jon tries to speak to him (it?) but of course neither can understand each other. Then finally, a familiar voice rings out: "They can't understand you, lad. Theirs is a language long lost to time, and to the tongues of the likes of you and me. But I... I can understand you just fine." And from out of the shadows steps........ Benjen Stark.

Probably not, but boy, that would be something, wouldn't it? It would finally confirm the long held theory that the a White Walkers want to HELP the Northerners/Starks.

I said this in another thread, but think it applies here.

What is, in Episode 8:

1. Jon leads a ranging to Hardhome.

2. White Walkers appear.

3. Jon tells everyone to stand their ground on threat of execution. ("Remember Lord Janos!")

4. They stab him and flee.

5. The final shot is a White Walker picking up Jon's body and slinging it on the back of their horse to ride off into the snows.

Then Jon doesn't appear in Episode 9, but there is a shot of him in Episode 10. He's in the White Walker "hospital", all patched up. A White Walker is watching over him, and Jon tries to speak to him (it?) but of course neither can understand each other. Then finally, a familiar voice rings out: "They can't understand you, lad. Theirs is a language long lost to time, and to the tongues of the likes of you and me. But I... I can understand you just fine." And from out of the shadows steps........ Benjen Stark.

Probably not, but boy, that would be something, wouldn't it? It would finally confirm the long held theory that the a White Walkers want to HELP the Northerners/Starks.

well the synopsis of episode 9 tells that jon returns to wall

Looking at the cast list for episode 9, it is my prediction that Arya will complete her first assignment for the FM. Episode 10 will focus heavily on the North.

I thought Varamyr Sixskins was cast.

Either way , if it's him, or Benjin, surely it's the set up for Jon warging on the last scene if ep10.

I'm guessing we have the stabbing, a close up of johns face, him gasping and saying ghost, his eyes fade milk white, and the last shot is ghost eyes and a low snarling growl.

I could be wrong and he could just die O.o

Archived