Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

I also can´t send you a pm now...

I have access to existing chains, but can´t create a new one for some reason.

Sorted :)

Anyone else having difficulties with PM please let me know via this thread, as I am still able to send them (if we have a separate PM going I would rather you don't use that, just for the sake of organising stuff)

BlackBear, we aren't starting until after the weekend, as Lany will be at ConQuest. I have all sentences except Buck's so far. Bonus chains are available, if you are eager to draw.

Can I just ask that while the board is in performance mode, that requests for bonus chains are made by PM? Otherwise I am likely to miss them. Thanks!

All sentences are in, ready to be sent out tomorrow

Hm. As I wasn't doing the point system I guess that would be fine yes.

ETA: Damn, started sending out the sentences then realised I was missing one. Damn. Well, I will make the best of it. Hopefully the sentence will be in tonight.

For those of you who do have a sentence:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 28/05/2015 14:30 BST

Any issues, please let me know. Bonus chains available on request

I did. Just had a brain fart when I posted the deadline, was just on auto I suppose. Amended now.

39 hours remaining, bonuses available on request. Any issues please let me know sooner rather than later

H, any chance we can get the deadline in the OP? I just find it easier to keep track if it's there.

Done. I tried to do it when I first sent out the sentences, but I've got a weird thing going on with my iPad where the connection times out whenever i try and edit things

Send.

(And now I´m tipsy... :cheers: )

:)

Drunk pictionary..sounds like a plan.

Archived