Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

It was a very fun way to spend the evening.

Hearing music, drawing, drinking beer... I´m very relaxed now.

:lol:

damn that is how i always draw...music, drawing drinking....well vodka...and of course smoking ;)

:smoking:

well go figure, if i could search or view profiles i am sure i would have known that

and now i shall drink a beer just for you ;)

:lmao: exactly, helena my friend, exactly

edited to add an observation...there seem to be many members choosing faceless man for avi...could this be a cool new way to id fl00bs... i figure it has to do with no searches etc, but hey it works for me... ;)

well go figure, if i could search or view profiles i am sure i would have known that

and now i shall drink a beer just for you ;)

:lmao: exactly, helena my friend, exactly

edited to add an observation...there seem to be many members choosing faceless man for avi...could this be a cool new way to id fl00bs... i figure it has to do with no searches etc, but hey it works for me... ;)

So you want to tell me, you wouldn´t have drunk that beer without me being a girl? :rofl:

I had no ava for two years. It was a suggestion from our queen, that made me change my mind. ;)

That is okay Lany, and thank you very much to Knight of Ashes...I am still waiting to hear from Koba too, so I am not sure whats happening there. I am in Richmond for the day actually, so wont be able to send the pictures out until this evening anyway.

The OP is not properly updated btw, I do have TC's picture already

I have finished, but can't scan it until I get home. Can't access imgur from. Work (it's blocked) or I would use my phone camera. Will be home in 4 hours.

Thanks Lany, no rush. We are running late, but considering i found out we needed a replacement only this morning we are not doing badly.

KoA, can you be a permanent replacement? or do i need to keep looking on that front?

So you want to tell me, you wouldn´t have drunk that beer without me being a girl? :rofl:

I had no ava for two years. It was a suggestion from our queen, that made me change my mind. ;)

yeah i would'a drank more cause you were a girl ;)

and your dark man or absense of light avi is cool i mean the people that all have the grey generic head...must be fl00bs that can't upload pics

Onwards and upwards! Time to begin the next round.

You should all now have your pictures to describe. If there are any issues, please PM me. Your current deadline is:

31/05/2015 09:00 BST

Bonus chains are available on request. Lets see if we can make this a speedy round to make up for lost time :)

Once again, thank you to Knight of Ashes for stepping in. And can you all please say thanks to Bex too, as she also stepped in, as you shall see...

"Creatively it made sense to you, because you wanted it to happen."

Can I use that argument in my thesis? "I think this theory works better on my example than the other one - creatively, it makes sense to me, because I want it to happen." :P

Helena, I am not sure PM is working between me and you, as I did not get a sentence ...

Can I use that argument in my thesis? "I think this theory works better on my example than the other one - creatively, it makes sense to me, because I want it to happen." :P

Helena, I am not sure PM is working between me and you, as I did not get a sentence ...

Helena introduced me to this amazing quote from D&D, so you would have to ask them. :rofl:

Archived