Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

Attention, attention one and all! I would like to make an announcement.

The mysterious Knight of the Laughing Crayon approached me and asked me to convey a message to the rest of the participants of the tourney Pictionary game.

Here is a picture of what they asked me to say:

http://i.imgur.com/sGdGyQj.jpg

I shall reveal the sentence either this evening or tomorrow morning. Feel free to post your guesses as to the message in the meantime.

:wideeyed: Very mysterious indeed.

Ok, I´ll have a guess:

The knight of the laughing crayon says: "A door will lead us to Lyanna, the queen of hearts, while the witch of the east is flying towards the mountain that paints."

done...so guess my head is safe for the moment....heh heh heh...

guess for crayon drawing

sometime in the pages we find flower chains and romance, but stonemen smile and paint as witches fly by

:bowdown: to Bex and KoA

Thank you Knight of the Ashes and Bex. :commie:

Rocksniffer, just confess that:

"Creatively it made sense to you, because you wanted it to happen."

:lmao: or creatively i wanted it to happen, because it made absolutely no sense...

Actually, I should be thanking you guys 'cause I've been straining to post something a tad snarky on the boards, and the pic I just described enabled me to do so.

snark away KoA...after all, what are friends for ;)

That is all of the sentences in! Thank you all for a speedy round :)

You should all now have a sentence to draw. As always, if you have any issues, please notify me, thank you. Your current deadline is:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 02/06/2015 20:00 BST

Bonus chains are available on request.

And, for those who were curious, the message from the Knight of the Laughing Crayon was (spoiler tagged in case anyone wants to guess still):

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon wishes to extend his grateful thanks to Dreamsongs and the Knight of Ashes. The Knight of the Laughing Crayon gifts them both with a crown of blue winter Buckwheats and awards them the honour of the receiving the title of Queen and Consort of love and beauty.

The explanation of my pic:

The knight is our mystery knight. He is saying thank you (the purple thing is a thank you card) to Knight of Ashes (the pile of ash brandishing a paintbrush) and Bex (the witch...that is generally how we draw Bex here, right?) and giving there is a crown of blue Winter Buckwheats, and a scroll bestowing the title of Queen (the crown) of love (the heart) and beauty (the make-up).

Yes, I realise its very obscure :lol:

And, for those who were curious, the message from the Knight of the Laughing Crayon was (spoiler tagged in case anyone wants to guess still):

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon wishes to extend his grateful thanks to Dreamsongs and the Knight of Ashes. The Knight of the Laughing Crayon gifts them both with a crown of blue winter Buckwheats and awards them the honour of the receiving the title of Queen and Consort of love and beauty.

The explanation of my pic:

The knight is our mystery knight. He is saying thank you (the purple thing is a thank you card) to Knight of Ashes (the pile of ash brandishing a paintbrush) and Bex (the witch...that is generally how we draw Bex here, right?) and giving there is a crown of blue Winter Buckwheats, and a scroll bestowing the title of Queen (the crown) of love (the heart) and beauty (the make-up).

Yes, I realise its very obscure :lol:

I am a Buckwheat and I find this offensive. :P (I mean, you had to pluck me out of the earth to get that crown!)

I got Knight of the Laughing Crayon, Knight of Ashes and Queen of Love and Beauty (I thought both the crown and the card mean that). I thought that the blue thing was a book and that the witch was Lany.

:lol:

Couldnt remember how we usually drew you (or Koba for that matter) and couldnt find you in the results

I remember I had to draw Koba twice. Once she was a dark-haired lady in a black dress with high heels. The other time she was a fair-haired boy in a Swiss flag T-shirt showing the middle finger to the audience (that was when she drew Switzerland for the WorldCup ;) ). BB once drew her as a lady in high heels too.

Can we know who the Knight of the Laughing Crayon is now? Any mysterious clues?

:lol: I am pretty sure Bex is usually drawn as a witch too. Though i dont know why. Is it because of her "broomstick"? (motorbike) I considered giving her a nurses hat. For future reference, I usually draw Lany in karate gear...

No clues, no clues. ;) You may pour over the nessage if you wish

Yes, Bex is a witch too, no idea why I thought of Lany (who has karate dress) first.

I do not know why any of them is drawn as witch actually. It just is. ;)

*pours over the message very intently*

With Lany, was she not part of a "Coven" in TTTNE?

Btw, I'm enjoying hosting and reading all of your comments on the pictures and sentences :lol: Had some great pictures so far

The one time I drew Koba in a group pic, I drew her as

Lt. Saavik. I think Lany was the first to draw me and she depicted me as a boy in grey armor. I did draw me twice in a group pic : first time as Nightcrawler ( back when H was Dany) and second time as a Final Fantasy character (the super-hero group pic).

I am not sure what a Coven is, but if you mean the queenly triumvirate, then yes, it was a court of three witches - but I kind of think the witchy title is older than that. But of course I am not sure, I was not forumgaming that long ago. ;)

KOA, I had to google everything you mentioned ... probably a reason I never understand your pics. :leaving:

KOA, I had to google everything you mentioned ... probably a reason I never understand your pics. :leaving:

Yes; I put the Davinci code to shame...

Eta

Sorry, Bucky, if you already know but Lt. Saavik was in the midst of taking the Kobayashi Maru test when she first showed up in Star Trek. I think the test was introduced at the same time....

Archived