Coldplay and the Game of Thrones Musical Mockumentary

Westeros

Edit...Mylo Xyloto was an experiment I think we should all agree never happened.

Heeey, Hurts like Heaven was pretty good, at least. Right guys??? *tumbleweed*

And I just want to see Alfie and Iwan do loads of interviews together now. In fact they should just secretly film all the cast members hanging out in a normal social setting and then distribute it online. Massive violation of human rights but it'd make me really happy so..

Heeey, Hurts like Heaven was pretty good, at least. Right guys??? *tumbleweed*

And I just want to see Alfie and Iwan do loads of interviews together now. In fact they should just secretly film all the cast members hanging out in a normal social setting and then distribute it online. Massive violation of human rights but it'd make me really happy so..

I bet they would do really funny in interview :)

Amazing! :bowdown:

NCW ballad and Rastafarian Targaryen my favourites.I'm not a big fan of reggae,but this was good.Just one more thing...this cast is great.Alfie and Iwan looks were priceless,Kit with Rose cute(maybe they're still dating? ).Nice to see Mark Addy back with the gang.If I'm not mistaken,that's Charlotte Hope as Myranda right?

Amazing! :bowdown:

NCW ballad and Rastafarian Targaryen my favourites.I'm not a big fan of reggae,but this was good.Just one more thing...this cast is great.Alfie and Iwan looks were priceless,Kit with Rose cute(maybe they're still dating? ).Nice to see Mark Addy back with the gang.If I'm not mistaken,that's Charlotte Hope as Myranda right?

yeah it was myranda

I'm sorry, I loved everyone, and especially Alfie, Iwan, Emilia and Nikolaj, but Dinklage.... DINKLAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! You magnificent bastard! If coolness was a crime he'd eat a 10-time life sentence.

:agree:

So much this. He killed it. Once again.

He's got a great voice.

Archived