The Others are Dothraki

gash is back

set your cranial blobs to "stun". it's mind=blown time.

did you ever find yourself looking at the various maps of the north and thinking "yeah nice wall, but can't you just step or go around it in a boat or something?"

the huge amount of effort, time, money and magic would not have gone into making the wall if it had a seemingly comical weakness like this.

the Wall works. but how can it work if the Others can jump on a few ice boats and sail around or just casually step around it i hear you ask?

only if the Others cannot do this. and the only possibly reason for this is that they hate water. they fear it. others + water = nu uh.

so the Others hate water. big woop. but why? why bother putting this seemingly silly weakness in the books?? because maybe it hints at their true origins?

i think so!

so who hates water in the ASOIAF universe?

yes, you can pick up your jaw now, it's the mighty Dothraki!

the others are dothraki. and the dothraki are others.

think about it.

they both love destruction and pillaging. they both hate water. they both ride horses or ice spiders or whatever. they both hate blood magic. they both worship the great stallion/other.

and what of our beloved khal drogo? yeah, pick up your jaw again. he only went and came back from the dead. sound familiar?

but was he really killed by a witch? not the mighty drogo. with his new dragon queen he finally had the fire to his ice. but to keep her he had to cross the dreaded sea. others cannot do this so he said okay sure, then killed himself and revealed his true nature.

FIN

:shocked: Um... I'm not sure if I should bother replying, but for arguments sake...

The Others are sophisticated, advanced, ice entities with an unkown agenda, and may be unstoppable. The Dothraki are horse-worshipping savages who were beaten by a few eunuchs. Also, I don't recall any Dothraki resurrecting horses or having anything to do with ice.

Seriously though, top marks for originality and general ridiculousness :laugh:

I like it, makes sense. Got me thinking

The Wall is Tall and in the North

Hodor is described as being really tall and is in the North

So The Wall = Hodor

Or maybe the wall was just Hodors relative who died and fell down on his side and ice grew on him like algae.

Also, Khal Drogo is secretly Ned Stark. Khal Ned, therefore, is the Night's King!

Hey hey hey, wait a minute. So Drogo is Ned,who is the Night's King? But someone said that Roose is the Night's King, then Roose is Ned too? :eek: MIND=BLOWN

• 2 weeks later...

To people who are theorizing that there needs to be a Stark in Winterfell or the white walkers will come...well...there is currently a Stark in Wintefell in the show. If that's what it is, and Sansa doesn't count, then it has to be a male Stark?

Archived