LS in S5?

so then what happens..?

Sansa gets killed by ramsay, or inevitably commits suicide, the BwB are int he area? I know brienne already is... and she has oathkeeper. or woul dit be way of melisandre resurrecting sansa as a revenant?

I think Sansa taking on the Manderley baking is possible. Though it can't be for the wedding. Or if she still has that necklace I could see her becoming a widow rather soon.

Jaime is way off in Dorne so I don't really see the point. I don't think it will, if they wanted resurrection and that storyline in the show I think they would have got Michelle Fairley back.

LS is so different from Cat that they could hire someone else for the part if they can't get MF back, or want to maintain secrecy for a bit.

I think Sansa taking on the Manderley baking is possible. Though it can't be for the wedding. Or if she still has that necklace I could see her becoming a widow rather soon.

LS is so different from Cat that they could hire someone else for the part if they can't get MF back, or want to maintain secrecy for a bit.

Sansa baking pies. Or a slight Santa Twist. Lemon-Frey's. "Here sweet husband"

Archived