Who can Jaime Lannister (with no right hand) actually beat in single combat?

mystickristoff

Don't think he's that incredibly bad.

He might even hold out for a while against an average knight. The insticts go nowhere and he has been training.

For a cricket anology if you can hit a ball batting right handed you should be able to hit it batting left handed too, it won't look pretty or go as far but you should be able to hit it at least.

I gotta disagree with you there.

I can play hockey either handed but thats just because I trained at it everyday as a kid. When I was little Wayne Gretzky shot left so every kid wanted to be able to shoot left.

Ever try throwing a frisbee or playing a guitar with your off hand?

No way.

I am thinking Grenn vs. Jaime would be a good fight. Boros Blunt, Wex Pyke, Bowen Marsh, thats pretty much his level.

Like 3-4 out of 10 type guys.

I gotta disagree with you there.

I can play hockey either handed but thats just because I trained at it everyday as a kid. When I was little Wayne Gretzky shot left so every kid wanted to be able to shoot left.

Ever try throwing a frisbee or playing a guitar with your off hand?

No way.

I am thinking Grenn vs. Jaime would be a good fight. Boros Blunt, Wex Pyke, Bowen Marsh, thats pretty much his level.

Like 3-4 out of 10 type guys.

3-4 out of 10 type guys?

Did he ever beat ilyn? I could be wrong but the way I remember it was Ilyn easily thrashing him everytime to the point where Jaime gives up hope

He did. I think at some point in the middle of his Riverlands chapters he told that he was beating Ilyn Payne 1 time in 10. During late Riverlands chapters he might have done even better.

Archived