Your Top 5 Most Mysterious Characters

TheOne-EyedHound

Which characters can't you figure out? Explain your top 5 if you could.

5. Marwyn ( he's obviously very educated about the most important things, dragons ect ect)

4. Varys ( kinda understand his plan, but what does he truly desire? He was asked by Ned, Tyrion and gave both a generic quick answer)

3. Patchface ( clearly has the most accurate prophecies. Patchface was suppose to be a intelligent man once)

2. Darkstar ( I can't read his intention. To piss off the crown and your Prince you must have a big plan )

1. Euron ( has blue lips, goes to Valyria and get's a dragon horn, might be connected to Bloodraven, is confident that he will win over Dany, wants Oldtown might be he wants what Jaqen wants, he is the first storm and the last)

Edit: Don't butcher me for my spelling, my phone was about to die.

Typos happen, people can deal with it!

But:

1.Old Nan - I don't know, there is something unsettling about her, well there was.

2. Cold Hands

3/4. I agree with Varys, but I am going to go Varys/LF because both are like a rubber super-ball, right when you think it lands on a point it bounces somewhere else.

5. Benjen - just because after 4 3/4 books we have no idea where he is (not really mysterious, as much as it is his status that is mysterious)

1. Quaithe (The epitome of mystery. I hope she appears in the future with more prophecies.)

2. Coldhands (A wight that is benign? The chances of knowing more about him is unlikely, but I hope that we'll at least find out how he is the way he is.)

3. Jaqen H'ghar (More intrigued by his motive rather than his character. What's he after? Why did he want the key from Pate?)

4. Euron Greyjoy (I want to know more about his journeys around the world. He's just way too interesting to not put in the list.)

5. Rhaegar Targaryen (Was there ever any doubt? He's just so bloody interesting. His childhood is so mysterious. "It seems I must be a warrior," might be his best line that we know of, only beaten by "his is the song of ice and fire.)

How might Euron be connected to Bloodraven? Did I miss something?

For me it would be:

Littlefinger and Varys, I can't decide which one of them is smarter than the other. Sansa seems to be LF's weakness, but I like to think he doesn't care about her that much and is just using her. As for Varys, there is just no telling whose side he's on, and his portrayal on the show makes him look that much more mysterious.

1) Quaithe

2) Jaqen h'ghar

3) Bloodraven

4) Darkstar (how is he the most dangerous man in Dorne?)

5) And Rhaegar, one minute he's a rapist the next he's an alright guy the next he was a hopeless fool in love and the next he's a mad man obsessed with prophecies. A very intriguing character.

1. Euron ( has blue lips, goes to Valyria and get's a dragon horn, might be connected to Bloodraven, is confident that he will win over Dany, wants Oldtown might be he wants what Jaqen wants, he is the first storm and the last)

Edit: Don't butcher me for my spelling, my phone was about to die.

(Spoilers, from app so there probably true).

He met up with warlocks in pentos but more specifically he met up with pyat pree (yes pyat pree is one of his warlocks), the sailed to iron islands Remember how illyrio wanted dany to come to pentos but she instead went to astapor. Well the warlocks (who want revenge for the house of the undying) expected to find her there and when they didn't they found euron.

He probably got the dragonhorn from them, and they probably gave it to him cause they want revenge. And how do you get revenge against the mother of dragons? You take her children, the dragons.

His marrige proposal is probably to lure dany to her death. Cause warlocks and euron have most likely made a deal.

We give you dragons you give us daenerys targaryen who we can then kill.

Euron. That dude has a bigger gameplan that we can't see yet. It's way beyond just taming the dragons with the dragonhorn.

Marwyn. Why does he know so much? (Good choice by you, Hound with one eye. I'd forgotten about him)

Coldhands too. We know he died 200 years ago and was a watchman. But what is his game? Is he on the Others' side? Or not? What is his deal? And why is he a Wight that can talk and so on? Is he the next step in the "evolution" of Wights by virtue of his age? Or is he something else? So on and so on.

Oh, also Shelby? Was it confirmed that Jaqen was the mystery Alchemist? I forgot if that was mentioned.

1. Ashara Dayne (There is so much mystery around her life and death... Although poorly mentioned, i just can´t get her out of my head)

2. Quaithe (So hard to figure out her motivations (or her true beeing), she is truely a big mystery of asoiaf)

3. Patchface (Quaithes wet counterpart. So many hints at something huge)

4. Bloodraven (He is behind the CotF! I hope finding a successor is not his only motivation)

5. Rhaegar (Untold stories and missing pieces everywhere...)

Euron. That dude has a bigger gameplan that we can't see yet. It's way beyond just taming the dragons with the dragonhorn.

Marwyn. Why does he know so much? (Good choice by you, Hound with one eye. I'd forgotten about him)

Coldhands too. We know he died 200 years ago and was a watchman. But what is his game? Is he on the Others' side? Or not? What is his deal? And why is he a Wight that can talk and so on? Is he the next step in the "evolution" of Wights by virtue of his age? Or is he something else? So on and so on.

Oh, also Shelby? Was it confirmed that Jaqen was the mystery Alchemist? I forgot if that was mentioned.

I don't think it was officially confirmed by GRRM, but it's heavily implied that Jaqen H'ghar is indeed the Alchemist. I'm interested in why he wants that key. What could his intentions be?

Honestly there are so many.

1) Bloodraven - what prolongs his life? What does he know that he hasn't told Bran. What is his ultimate plan...

2) Darkstar - so much about him intrigues me. Is he aligned with Doran? Just how badass is he really? Would love a few Gerold Dayne passages or insight to his character.

3) Quaithe - Who is she?

4) Varys - Blackfyre?

5) Thoros of Myr - always have been intrigued by him. I get a different feel from him as I do from the other Red Priests. Leads me to believe that there could be dissension within the followers of the Red God.

Archived