NFL Offseason 2015 Pt 2: Deflated Debate

Cam Newton has grown on me quite a lot. But the young man is a bit delusional, and the guy who wrote this article even more so.

Cam states that the NFL's never seen a player as big, fast, strong, and with the arm strength that he has.

I simply point to Andrew Luck and finish my post.

Newton's a little bit bigger and faster.

Cam Newton has grown on me quite a lot. But the young man is a bit delusional, and the guy who wrote this article even more so.

Cam states that the NFL's never seen a player as big, fast, strong, and with the arm strength that he has.

That article just makes him seem like a bigger version of Kordell Stewart...

True enough, I was mostly sniping.

But we find out who's on Hard Knocks tomorrow!

I want to see the Browns dumpster fire. How about you guys?

I would too but it sounds like it's gonna be the Texans.

Dante Culpepper

And I bet Cam has a similar early end to his career.

Hate? Yeah.

Im basically indifferent to the show.

I watched a little of it back when I had HBO, and I felt like there were a few things that I found really interesting. But like all reality shows, there was just too much fluff and stuff I really don't care about. I have never watched an entire season.

Yeah, hate is the wrong word. I just think it's really boring television, with awful scripted drama, and it's not remotely worth watching. Basically reminds me of every other awful reality televison show, that I walk away from feeling that I've incinerated precious minutes of my life.

Zimmer just had a press conference saying that AP has two options, he can either play for MN, or he can not play. Teddy with AP and an improving D? Could be a wild card contender with the division they are in.

Zimmer just had a press conference saying that AP has two options, he can either play for MN, or he can not play. Teddy with AP and an improving D? Could be a wild card contender with the division they are in.

The AP situation is virtually unprecedented. Peterson is talking about holding out (or retiring) in spite of the fact that he is currently paid ~ 40% more than the next highest paid guy at his position. It seems like Peterson feels disrespected from how the Vikings handled his whole child abuse thing, and doesn't want to play for them. Money isn't really the issue, per se. It is hard to imagine a situation where Peterson could have less leverage. No team wants to swallow that monstrous contract, and the Vikings already have a season's experience with the Post-AP era. I feel like this can only end with him suiting up and swallowing his pride. Or retirement although I doubt it.

Archived