Which Family would you want to live next door to?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Martells would have the best pool parties. A little too much drama for my liking but no one is perfect.

Tullys all seem like decent folks. I wouldn't mind leaving a child next door with the Tullys if I had to run to the shop.

Lannister. I'll be chilling with Tyrion everyday, and melt everytime I would see the beautiful Cersei. Jaime is the Wildcard.

Yeah, until Tywin murders you and your entire family for not returning his socket wrench.

You could trust Ned Stark to be a good neighbor who would keep things confined to his side of the fence, and would be willing to do you a favor. Arya seems social, and she would likely make fast friends with any kids I have.

The Tyrells seem okay as well, I would like to have intellectual conversations with Willas, and hang out with Loras and Garlan.

As for the Lannisters, Tywin seems like the kind of neighbor who would add an extension to his house blocking your view. Cersei is the same way, and likely would act like you don't exist. Tyrion would seem cool to have a few beers with and talk while Jaime would be a warm neighbor, but not the kind to ask for favors.

Tyrells. I would be tempted to say their my favourite family if it wasn't for my irrational dislike towards mace. Other than him I could see myself getting along very well with them.

As much as I like them, don't put me anywhere near the Martells. There all sorts of confusing. Not even sure if I like them or hate them. And according to the app (and hints from A feast) arianne is half in love with oberyn, that's too fucked up for my liking.

The free folk

Well sure if you want your daughter/sister/mother/(or depending on your gender) you to be kidnapped.

Lannisters. They'd be quiet and mind their own business as long as I do the same. Living next to them would mean good property values and a nice neighborhood. And I'd totally date Tyrion; considering my chosen career path and family, I don't think I have much to worry about regarding Tywin seeing me as a gold digger.

The best suburban cul de sac would have the Starks, the Seaworths (before Davos's sons converted to Rhollarism), the Tyrells, Bittersteel sitting on his porch telling children war stories, the Manderly's, and the Ryder's (in-laws included).

The worst inner city low-income apartments would have the Freys (with Lord Walder living off the welfare from all his descendants), the Codds, the Kettleblacks, the Blackwoods and Brackens getting in gang shootouts every other night, Littlefinger being the local pimp/slumlord, Sandor sitting on the curb getting shitfaced every day (thankfully his brother is in San Quentin serving 25-life), Jorah and Dontos running a meth lab in their shared apartment ... the only good part would be that Bronn would give street smart advice.

Archived