Imagine a Prequel (Westeros History) (Poll)

A prequel on the Blackfyre rebellion would be more suitable then. Perhaps with flashbacks of back when Fat Egg was still around sowing the seeds of the war.

But it'd be more fun to read about them growing up rather than have flashbacks to that time.

Tristefer Mudd, the hammer of Justice.

I like the prequel we will (hopefully) get. The life of King Aegon V and his oldest friend Ser Duncan the Tall. Told over nine novelas. Aegon V is George's version of Shakespeare's Henry V. Young Egg is like young Hal.

Would like a book called The Dragon and the Sun. A story of the interactions of the Crown and Dorne over the years.

No interest in any more about the Dance of Dragons. Though the early reign of Aegon III would be interesting but I wouldn't waste our one prequel on it.

I feel we will get the whole story of the third and fourth Blackfyre rebellions through Dunk and Egg and the first Blackfyre rebellion is sprinkled throughout both Dunk and Egg and the main series.

But the best would still be Robert's Rebellion, from the tourney of Harrenhal to the Tower of Joy. This would actually make a really cool mini series on HBO after they finish the main series and are looking for different things to make money off the rights. Wait until the book story is done so they don't spoil anything. It has everything. Mad Kings, young rebels, a valiant prince, several tragic love stories, and a great finale (which is hard to do in a prequel).

Archived