Football XOXO: bring on the Silly Season!

Nas!

I just realised that Bielsa was only on a one-year deal at Marseille and it hasn't yet been decided whether or not he'll continue.

I know that he's a total mental, barely speaks English, and is massively inconsistent, but if West Ham fans want to replace the dull-but-safe Sam with some excitement, they need to start badgering the powers that be about that appointment asap.

madrid sacked carlo because he did not win anything. simple as that.

he had a superstar lineup and he did not bring home a single trophy. someone has to fall for that.

i work with a ton of madrid fans. i look forward to watching them twitch and spasm as their team is changed in the off season.

madrid sacked carlo because he did not win anything. simple as that.

he had a superstar lineup and he did not bring home a single trophy. someone has to fall for that.

Really? A year after winning 4 trophies? That's just fucking stupid. No one can win every year and the expectation that they have to or get fired makes Madrid a terrible club.

Let's not get carried away; only two of those trophies are actually trophies. But still, sacking him is utterly classless.

Whatever. Doesn't much matter if real or imagined. It's dumb but it's the Madrid way. No one is surprised.

Ancelotti is guilty of being overshadowed by Barca. That is the greatest sin at RM.

I don't think Rafa would suit Madrid. He's too defensive and cautious. He's more like Mourinho than either would like to admit, but without the nasty, paranoid edge.

Origi was just included in a Ligue 1 worst XI. That's our striker problem fixed then.

Really? A year after winning 4 trophies? That's just fucking stupid. No one can win every year and the expectation that they have to or get fired makes Madrid a terrible club.

it is not something i agree with. it is just how things are in madrid which as we all know is a horrific place.

barca was just too much for them this year.

i am not a fan of either team but as my kitchen is full of hispanic dudes who follow one of the two teams i cannot help but know about these two clubs so i can hang out and interact with these guys.

Club president Florentino Perez told a news

conference it had "not been an easy

decision" before thanking Ancelotti and

adding that a new manager would be

appointed "next week".

"What did Ancelotti do wrong? I don't

know," Perez added. "The demands here at

Real Madrid are very high. The affection

that the players and the fans have for Carlo

is the same as the affection I myself have

for him."

Fucking Perez and his bullshit