Most misunderstood character

Shitmouth-He only vice is cussing. In the words of Zangief, while he a bad guy, he not a bad guy. He get along better with Asha Greyjoy or Sandor. He hand extra bread when people ask. He is funnier than Cersei, He is the Steelshank of House Lannister,he a goon that is on the clock. He could make even Stannis laugh. He better off working for Hot Pie as his waiter since Shitmouth is skill as handing out pastries.

Charming but not the shitmouth answer I was expecting

If you could just tell your side of 'the' answer, we can all pack up and go home.

Anyway, In universe I think Stannis.

By the readers possibly LF, not saying he's good. But it's not all Chaos,Chaos and Chaos either.

I think in a lot of ways Littlefingers story is actually that of a low-born individual rising to a class normally unattainable.. Sort of paralleling the Great Gatsby in terms of loving a woman he couldn't have, and also not completely unique from the Count of Monte Crosto, tho admittedly that is not a great fit.

He does a lot of horrible things, but he's playong by the same rules as all the other scumbags who are currently winning the G.O.T.

Edit- what I mean to say is he isn't the traditional villain ppl make him out to be. He's achieved marked success rubbing elbows with people he shouldn't even know.

It's way easier to find douches who people think are heroes. In some cases, even Jaime applies. It's no news his kingslaying was not as bad as everyone says, but what about what he did to Bran?

He thought cercei was the one. What about him on a great diplomatic trip restoring peace for a crumbling KL. He is doing Arthur Dwayne esque stuff with no swordhand. It's not all about the kingslaying

Wan is a good choice as is doran (good thing he's in charge) little finger just climbing the ladder I get him

I thought it was misunderstood in the world of ASOIAF.

Archived