Dear Donkey...

Nas!

Sigh, you're right, as always.

Dear Donkey

Every time I take a sip from my coffee mug, I get a sharp pain in my eye. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Only U Can Help

Take your eye spoons out, dumbass. You're kind of starting to piss me off.

Thank you for the sage advice Donkey. Unfortunately I've just seen the trailer for the Point Break remake and I no longer wish to associate myself with humans.

Understood. I don't blame you.

Dear Donkey,

Jaxom and I share similar issues this evening.

I have a tangy herb-layered brie, Roquefort, marinated fresh mozzarella and a Double Gloucester. Should I pair this selection with a decent spiced, dark ale or a cheap red with a screwtop instead of a cork?

Bear in mind I am reading 'Cheese and Culture' tonight and will be a cheese snob tomorrow.

Thanks!

<3 Bex

ps So much for my 72 hours of sobriety :p

That's a lot of fucking cheese, bro. Are you sure you are making the right life choices? Don't worry about what you are drinking so much, and maybe try to find an artery brush or something.

Dear donkey,

am I truly as beautiful as you imagine I am?

Yes. Yes you are.

Can I get a Cascadia flag tattooed on me without being perpetually assumed to be a dickhead sounders fan?

Well, you already know that the Whitecaps are the Kings of Cascadia, so I wouldn't worry about the uneducated might suppose. Also, if you get the Doug Flag tattooed on you, I will definitely reconsider my no tattoos policy.

am I but a creation of that which others suppose I should be? If so, are those people assholes?

Yes, and, sadly, yes. Sorry.

Should Myshkin and I cross path in the flesh next month in Los Angeles will we destroy the earth in a fantastic manner as I have always hoped?

I'm afraid so.

Dear Donkey,

I may still be in Mexico when MC visits Los Angeles next month. Why is this cruel universe forever conspiring to keep us apart?

Well, the future of humanity may very well rely on the two of you never, ever meeting.

Feel better?

I desperately need to know a great way to dispose off a dead body. Make that three.

People have long debated this, but my vote is for sodium hydroxide. It is easily obtained, and it won't leave a mess in your bathtub. You may have a tooth or two left over, but you can easily scatter those as needed.

People have long debated this, but my vote is for sodium hydroxide. It is easily obtained, and it won't leave a mess in your bathtub. You may have a tooth or two left over, but you can easily scatter those as needed.

TKIB...you can't expect Donkey to write your novel for you!

Dear Donkey,

For years now I have been an avid shower beer aficionado. One thing I've struggled with, however, is when my favourite brew comes in a can - I dislike drinking from a can, but pouring it in a glass risks getting drops of water inside as I gulp it down.

Sincerely,

Solmyr

Dear Donkey,

Where has my life gone wrong?

R.B.

RB,

People often blame themselves when the trail of responsibility becomes too convoluted. You shouldn't blame yourself, though. Your terrible life is solely the fault of your 4th grade teacher.

Ooh, I can answer this one, to relieve some of the load from our poor donkey's back-

Use a Sippy Cup!

SB speaks as from the mouths of the myriad divinities.

Alternatively, if you can't drink beer out of a can, how do you ever expect to live life as a functioning adult?

Dear Donkey,

Why is it that drop bears ask questions they think they already know the answers to? Then get Stroppy when they receive what they believe to be the wrong answer?

Why does this irritate me? What can I do to overcome this minor irritation? Is it ok if I create some highly dangerous carnivorous flora and fauna and introduce them to the Land of drop bears to eliminate all drop bears that may ask such questions? Or would I have to think of another means since they are unlikely to notice the introduction of more dangerous carnivorous flora and fauna?

Dear Stubby,

Sometimes seeds are planted under the influence of the 3rd or 4th cup of coffee and then abandoned for the thrill of yard work in 90 F weather. Sometimes these seeds grow. :grouphug:

Archived