Jorah/ Connington / Victarian

Drogonthedread

we have seen jorah getting Greyscale and becoming jorah connington ...but a thought just occured to me what if he takes the role of Victarian next season i.e., gets his hand healed by a red priest ..we now know that there is a red priest being cast for Season 6 ..

so if he gets healed he will become jorah mormont again

what priestess she may be other than red priest ..

i see no need for victarian to appear ....they could have simply made jorah to contract greyscale for bulid the tension this this season

i am worried and most want jorah to be healed because ..if he takes the role of jorah then who will take his role of becoming 1000th Lc of Nightswatch when all said and done

and another thing both victarian and jorah are infected in left hand

He could end up being healed now that I think about it. They did have the bit of exposition about how Shireen was healed earlier this season. Just imagine Super Gladiator Jorah with his smoldering fist just punching white walkers and meereenese alike as he stands atop the wall!

we have seen jorah getting Greyscale and becoming jorah connington ...but a thought just occured to me what if he takes the role of Victarian next season i.e., gets his hand healed by a red priest ..we now know that there is a red priest being cast for Season 6 ..

Why not? Why not combine Jorah with Connington, Victarian, and Coldhands? Come to think of it, let's just combine all the male characters into Jon Snow and all the female characers into Arya Stark so it will be easier to adapt the books.

Why not? Why not combine Jorah with Connington, Victarian, and Coldhands? Come to think of it, let's just combine all the male characters into Jon Snow and all the female characers into Arya Stark so it will be easier to adapt the books.

That's a terrible idea. Really, where do people come up with these? I guess we can all be glad you're not the one adapting the books.

Wow!!!! It's happened!!! Things are getting so far fetched on here that I don't know when someone's being serious or sarcastic haha

It is a testament to how ridiculous the character merging has gotten on the show that I can present a ridiculous scenario and it is not obvious to everyone that it's a joke.

It is a testament to how ridiculous the character merging has gotten on the show that I can present a ridiculous scenario and it is not obvious to everyone that it's a joke.

what ridiculous character merges have you seen?

from what i remember the only one that irks me is the Elaria/arriane thing... they coulda just used arraine the entire time

what ridiculous character merges have you seen?

from what i remember the only one that irks me is the Elaria/arriane thing... they coulda just used arraine the entire time

Season 5 is literally ridiculous for the stories they combining. The actors are no longer playing characters they are playing amalgams.

1) Ellaria Sand is no longer Ellaria Sand she is a freakshow combination of Book!Sand Snakes, Darkstar and Arianne. Three totally different characters at once.

2) The Sand Snakes are Sand Fakes, not mini-Oberyns but mini-Darkstars since none of the book sand-snakes wanted to hurt Myrcella at all, sure they wanted to sack Oldtown, march to war and kill Tommen but they were all friends with Myrcella and wanted to make her Queen.

3) Jaime and Bronn are Arys Oakheart and Balon Swann, only its not clear which is which until the finale. I have a feeling that Bronn will eventually become Darkstar and Arys, simultaneously, for the finale, leaving Jaime to be Swann.

4) Littlefinger likewise is I don't know what he is...since he's now the show's supervillain teleporting around Westeros declaring "I am Chaos, I am the Ladder, I am Baelish-Man." But he's taking over the plotlines of Manderly in that he's double dealing the Boltons, he's also screwing over Cersei so he's also a bit like Aurane Waters.

5) Jorah Mormont is both Jon Connington and Quentyn Martell (Dany's second rejection echoes Quentyn's arrival there). Tyrion Lannister is both Tyrion and Ser Barristan(now that Tyrion is the adviser and all set up to run Meereen after Dany takes flight).

6) Then in Winterfell we have Myranda, she has the name of Myranda Royce, the lovelorn rejection of Mya Stone by Mychel Redfort and the weird attempt to ingratiate with Sansa. But she's also the Bastard boys and she's Kyra. She is literally a shape-shifter. They somehow try and make Ramsay Bolton into Harry Hardyng as well for no sane reason.

7) Sansa is not Sansa/Alayne she is also Jeyne Poole, the Spearwives and I think Asha Greyjoy.

8) Tormund is both Tormund and Val the Wildling Princess. Karsi is Not-Val and that girl who Varamyr Sixskins tries to possess at the prologue. Olyvar is somehow, both Satin and book! Bowen Marsh.

9) About the only streamlining I actually like, that is its well written, organic and consistent is Lancel Lannister becoming not only Book Lancel but also "Kettleblack and Moon Boy for all I know" at the same time. Eugene Simon does portray Lancel's conversion into this fanatic well and if the Tyrell-Cersei feud is not as good and logical in the books, the faith part is still done alright.

Season 5 is literally ridiculous for the stories they combining. The actors are no longer playing characters they are playing amalgams.

Thank you for this synopsis of fan-fiction character mash-ups. It's a mess. Winterfell is a mess. Dorne is a mess. Meereen is a mess. King's Landing is...meh. Braavos is about the only bright light.

8) Tormund is both Tormund and Val the Wildling Princess. Karsi is Not-Val and that girl who Varamyr Sixskins tries to possess at the prologue. Olyvar is somehow, both Satin and book! Bowen Marsh.

I think you mean Olly, not Olyvar (who is the guy working in Littlefinger's brothel) and Olly isn't book! Bowen Marsh because Bowen Marsh has been cast for season 5 and has had some lines as well. Bowen Marsh will be Bowen Marsh.

These made-up criticisms are the best.

I think you mean Olly, not Olyvar (who is the guy working in Littlefinger's brothel) and Olly isn't book! Bowen Marsh because Bowen Marsh has been cast for season 5 and has had some lines as well. Bowen Marsh will be Bowen Marsh.

Again another forum member who takes a trivial point and ignores the meat of the argument.

Olly, or as they call him on internet these days Olly Chekhov, is plainly set up as the guy who will stab Jon Snow. Bowen Marsh is there but its not book!Bowen, the rigid, pencil-pushing dude who nags at Jon Snow. It's Olly who feels conflicted that Jon Snow is betraying the Watch and all.

Olly, or as they call him on internet these days Olly Chekhov, is plainly set up as the guy who will stab Jon Snow.

Painfully telegraphed. Not even foreshadowing. D&D might as well have him look at the camera and say "I will have my vengence!"

These made-up criticisms are the best.

Bowen Marsh has has no scenes. He's in the background and if he has dialogue it's during a cacophony of other dialogue. Him doing the deed would be no different than a random NW member doing it.

Archived