Game of Thrones (T.V) Irish Locations

Setanta

Hi everyone, I hope you all don't mind me posting this here, i'm hoping it's the more appropriate area of the forum as well. :)

I have created a YouTube channel called- "Irish Thrones", with the sole purpose of showing everyone a closer and perhaps a more intimate look at the Irish locations and landscape which has been used for the HBO T.V series.

The reasoning for this is because not only am I a fan of the show and the books themselves, but the fact that I live within 1 hr from ALL of the locations used in the show and just 20 minutes from the main GoT studio itself (the permanent location of the Iron Throne and more).

I'm sure a lot of you outside of Ireland would do exactly the same and visit them, being that close? Right? Now hopefully through this channel I can show everyone who might take just a little interest, to those that ever wondered what they are like close at hand...

The very first of the videos is shot at the location of Season 1 Episode 1's Dire Wolf discovery and also which happens to be regularly used for scenes featuring the White Walkers among the woods, both locales happen to be not too far apart.

Again would love everyone to check it out, the first video of many, please like and subscribe if you have a YouTube account if you are interested in keeping up to date!

Here is the video, thankyou:

https://youtu.be/dlILWf-OF70

A common mistake - they probably will. I reported it for you, so it can get hit its intended audience :)

Many thanks Mikkel, I was trying to message a mod, but it wasn't letting me. I posted the same inside the T.V section of the forum, and the message has been held for review, so hopefully it can go there.

Archived