How do you see Tommen dying?

Grey Daughter

I seem to be quite slow on this aspect. His death would pass the crown to Stannis, destroying the Tyrell ambitions and Lannister claim. I can see Cersei trying to make Myrcella queen, but considering the patriarcal society, some allies would turn to Stannis. Dorne would only support Myrcella if Trystane became King.

So, what are your theories regarding his upcoming death?

It'll be related to Aegon, however it goes. On that I would put money.

I don't know if it will happen like this, but could see Lady Nym and Tyene murdering him, wrapping his body in Lannister/Targaryen cloaks, and presenting him to Aegon. Would be a poetic end that could be consistent with the Sand Snakes' motives.

I don't know if it will happen like this, but could see Lady Nym and Tyene murdering him, wrapping his body in Lannister/Targaryen cloaks, and presenting him to Aegon. Would be a poetic end that could be consistent with the Sand Snakes' motives.

:drool: just to be clear,I don't want him to die but if he were to die that would be the best way

Oh, that's perfect. Not poor sweet tommen's death but (as you said) so poetic.

Although isn't cersei meant to burn KL? There seems to be an alarmingly large amount of text supporting her association to wildfire.

Don't think aegon will sit the throne. Or any one else other than the lannisters.

Their actions practically destroyed it and westeros. So I could see it dying with them.

I seem to be quite slow on this aspect. His death would pass the crown to Stannis, destroying the Tyrell ambitions and Lannister claim. I can see Cersei trying to make Myrcella queen, but considering the patriarcal society, some allies would turn to Stannis. Dorne would only support Myrcella if Trystane became King.

So, what are your theories regarding his upcoming death?

Stannis is an attainted traitor. Myrcella is next in line. I suspect Tommen will be (is?) poisoned.

He chokes on a beet

No, I could see Nym killing him. That was her plan, after all, and now Doran's sent her within arm's reach to carry it out. It's not like his remaining Kingsguards could stood their ground against a James Bond femme fatale who uses daggers as lingerie.

Or maybe he's already being slowly poisoned, hence Boros Blount's apparent sickness.

:drool: just to be clear,I don't want him to die but if he were to die that would be the best way

I know right??? I remember reading that here months ago and I was like YES. Unfortunately I cannot recall the poster, but regardless, they had the right idea

Oh, that's perfect. Not poor sweet tommen's death but (as you said) so poetic.

Although isn't cersei meant to burn KL? There seems to be an alarmingly large amount of text supporting her association to wildfire.

Don't think aegon will sit the throne. Or any one else other than the lannisters.

Their actions practically destroyed it and westeros. So I could see it dying with them.

Certainly not mutually exclusive! I for one couldn't see Cersei truly losing it and burning down King's Landing until she knows all her children are dead. The suggestion that Cersei will eventually burn down KL is one of the few things that I actually picked up on in the books, so I'm quite fond of it.

Archived