[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.3

Suzanna Stormborn

I saw that. So obviously that whole scene at Hardhome was foreshadowing for the last battle right? Jon + 12 or so people fighting the WW.

I mean Jon made it look like all you have to do to beat one is have a Valyrian Steel sword and good parry skills. Also I was so pumped to see Wun-Wun :D

Also, wrt AJT, I think this is one of the main reasons they let Tyrion and Dany meet early. During there first conversation he mentions that she is alone in the world with no relations near by. He also mentions Joanna Lannister by name, bringing her back into the minds of show fans, there must be some purpose to that.

^^^ Yes!! definitely agree with that. And the way he raised the dead at the end while looking right at Jon, like he was taunting him, was very telling. Seems like the King WW has some sort of beef with Jon, maybe it's because he is LC or maybe he senses something deeper?

Personally I think a family like the Targs ruling over Westeros with their dragons and the magic that comes with their family and their dragons was holding the WW's at bay for a period. But now the former is diminished so the latter is rising.

I saw that. So obviously that whole scene at Hardhome was foreshadowing for the last battle right? Jon + 12 or so people fighting the WW.

I mean Jon made it look like all you have to do to beat one is have a Valyrian Steel sword and good parry skills. Also I was so pumped to see Wun-Wun :D

Yes! Wun-Wun was awesome! :D

Well we know Mel see's Jon one more time this year and we know its going to be a pretty crazy scene because of what the actress has said. This really only points to one option doesn't it?

What did Carice van Houten say? Do you have a link or something?

^^^ Yes!! definitely agree with that. And the way he raised the dead at the end while looking right at Jon, like he was taunting him, was very telling. Seems like the King WW has some sort of beef with Jon, maybe it's because he is LC or maybe he senses something deeper?

All of Hardhome was awesome to watch, really..

I personally loved how the White Walker looked genuinly confused and surprised when Longclaw managed to stop his weapon.

What did Carice van Houten say? Do you have a link or something?

I personally loved how the White Walker looked genuinly confused and surprised when Longclaw managed to stop his weapon.

She was talking about how fans on Twitter were all mad at her for trying to get with jon and she said I can't wait to see the reactions to the scene we have together later. I am at work so I can't really look for the link right now but I'm sure it's on YouTube

Yeah he did, love that moment of doubt in his cold blue eyes. All my 'show only' friends were going crazy on Facebook last night saying that was the best episode of the series thus far and I pretty much have to agree........but only for one week :drool: . I think we all know what is coming this Sunday at Daznak's Pit, and I am drooling just thinking of it!!!!!

OHHHH and the other thing; did you guys like what Samwell Tarly said to Ollie about Jon Snow? "Don't worry, he always comes back"...... SO IMNSHO anyone on here who thinks Jon is dead for good in the books, that his stabbing will actually kill him, I say NAY! Sam just told us he will be back, so no worries. :drunk:

ohh ohh, also the other thing I really liked was Tyrion and Dany's conversation. Where she says she wants to Break the Wheel. Meaning she wants to end The Game of Thrones right? That's awesome :) I think she means that her taking the IT is not the most important thing, what's important, just like she has always wanted, is peace and prosperity, instead of lords wasting all life vying for the throne. Maybe it will take the War of The Dawn for everyone to realize what really matters.

Yeah he did, love that moment of doubt in his cold blue eyes. All my 'show only' friends were going crazy on Facebook last night saying that was the best episode of the series thus far and I pretty much have to agree........but only for one week :drool: . I think we all know what is coming this Sunday at Daznak's Pit, and I am drooling just thinking of it!!!!!

I must say, that I found the battle at the Wall last season when Wun-Wun shot the arrow up from below the Wall to be quite impressive also...

I've seen pictures of Doran Ellaria and Jaime sitting together, a few months ago, and I have been waiting to see that scene ever since.. Still waiting..

OHHHH and the other thing; did you guys like what Samwell Tarly said to Ollie about Jon Snow? "Don't worry, he always comes back"...... SO IMNSHO anyone on here who thinks Jon is dead for good in the books, that his stabbing will actually kill him, I say NAY! Sam just told us he will be back, so no worries. :drunk:

I agree. This crossed my mind as well.

Dark hair is dominant in that genetic coupling, Borodin. Unless...magic...

Nope. Dark hair is not dominant. I'm blonde, my wife is brunette. Both our children are blonde.

Unless, magic ex machina!

Nope. Dark hair is not dominant. I'm blonde, my wife is brunette. Both our children are blonde.

Unless, magic ex machina!

Dark hair is indeed dominant over light hair.

http://www.blinn.edu/socialscience/ldthomas/feldman/handouts/0203hand.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hair_color#Genetics_and_biochemistry_of_hair_color

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/genetics/genetics-and-your-baby/

It's not a straight Punnett square relationship - real life genetics rarely are - because a multitude of genes control the amount of eumelanin that goes into coloring one's hair. But there's no question that dark hair tends to be dominant over blonde, light, or red hair far more so than the reverse.

Furthermore, we already have an example of a Targaryen/dark-featured mother coupling producing a child with dark features. Rhaenys.

I posted this in another slow moving forum so I'll post my same opinion here:

I've put a lot of thought into this today and I think I'm positive that we WILL see the aftermath of FTW - whatever that aftermath is - be it jon surviving or dying and coming back or just dying but I find that unlikely. There's 2 major reasons I'm thinking this.

1. Most people - especially book readers know or strongly feel that Jon comes back or lives so it's almost a formality at this point - I could be wrong and he actually dies but I doubt it - and when these actors say it's going to break the Internet I truly think they mean it from not only a show watchers perspective but also book readers too. The combination of both is going to be what's crazy cuz neither knows the means to how it happens or what happens.

2. The actress who plays Mel has said she has one more scene with Jon this year and its a big one - what else could it be but the aftermath of FTW - whatever her involvement is

Archived